“Very nice place”

Ontario Airport Inn
Ranked #20 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I just returned from a trip to CA and booked a room here on the first and last nights of our trip. The cookie we got upon check-in was a nice touch. Both rooms were very nice and beds were comfortable. Internet access was good (not great but very good) and there were complimentary bottles of water in the frige. Large screen TV on the wall was an unexpected surprise. In all, we would very much recommend Ontario Airport Inn.

Room Tip: Can't beat quality or price.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ontario Airport Inn

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been to this hotel many times in my travels, i keep coming back here for two reasons, i like the rooms and even more than that I always find the staff friendly and cheerful.

I have stayed in much more expensive hotels, 3, 4, 5 star, but here i get the same service if not better service, for much less and with out all the nickel and dime'ing trying to con me out of every last cent. Oh and compared to a 4 star hotel in LA, and another in Redondo Beach, the rooms are about 50% bigger.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Customer service, grounds,and room quality are excellent!
I have stayed here many times in the past and will stay here again the future!
Large flatscreen and very comfortable beds and close to restaurants,hwy and airport in Ontario.
Would I reccomend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We choose this hotel because of it's star rating and of course the price. The rooms are okay, nice tv and nice beds, but our bathroom was cleaned poorly and spelt of mildew. The pool and courtyard is very nice. We booked this room because we were visiting family, my father came to pick us up, he parked and I met him in the parking lot, we walked back to get my husband, our baby and our bags and they charged us a visitor fee. So, if you are visiting family make sure they don't set foot on the premises or they will charge you. When I tried to speak to the receptionist about it, she was very rude to me needless to say because of her attitude we checked out that day and found lodging elsewhere. The noise from the freeway is quite loud also.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank heatherangle
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We reserved this motel based on the reviews on trip advisor and we were very happy. This is not a resort in a beautiful location. But it is very clean, comfortable, feels safe and run by friendly and helpful people. They had lots of little extras like a toothbrush and a comb in the room. The breakfast was surprisingly varied for the price we paid: waffles, cereals, fruit, toast, and hard-boiled eggs. I wish that we could find motels everywhere like this. Such a deal!

2  Thank Three-men-and-a-babe
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We stayed there for one night and I have to say, the bed is probably the best I've slept on in any hotel. We slept for about 6 hours and my fiancé and I both agreed that it felt as if we slept for 12 hours....
The outside of the inn itself is a little eh... but the room itself is very pretty. The bathroom was very clean and it even had granite! the tv itself is a 40' samsung! which was pretty amazing.
It felt that it was very safe to stay at this hotel because u need a key in order to park your car inside of the hotel.
one of the downsides is that the breakfast is OKAY. not TOO amazing but not bad. yes they had fresh fruit but the cantaloupe they had was spoiled. I told the receptionist and she took it out and brought out new ones asap. they were very polite. theres also waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal and juice. Upon arrival of the hotel, they give you fresh baked cookies.
i would stay again!

3  Thank Iamfrancescaa
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We are a family of four - all adults and we stayed in a two queen size bed room and had to ask for a roll-a-way and we were comfortable. The beds are memory foam and SUPER comfortable. The room was very clean and service was great - they quickly delivered the roll-away and extra towels. We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and comfort of the beds. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Get as far away from the highway if you don't want noise although it did not bother us. The fa...
1  Thank ClassyCALady