“DO NOT STAY HERE”

Ranked #34 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Ontario
“DO NOT STAY HERE”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The room itself wasn't bad for a run down cheap motel(crack motel). Smelled bad and the towels HAD pubic hairs on them. Nothing like getting out of the shower to find pubic hairs on all the towels!! I travel extensively and stay in motels 11 months out of the year and have for years. I've experienced all kinds of problems in these cheap motels, but I've never took the time to write a review. The manger that works during the Day is ok but the real problem is the robust lady that works at night! She came up one night and told us there had been a noise complaint and if we got another one we'd be kicked out! We weren't even talking and hadn't been making even the slightest bit of noise. The crack heads next door and the 5 people in there might have been the problem! They would slam the door all day then when the night hit and they started smoking crack they would get so paranoid they would try to slip in their room! NO KIDS OR WOMEN should stay here and if your male and smoke crack you've found your knew home!

Room Tip: No room would be good here!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Las Vegas
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I would never stay here or at a Days Inn again. Property is ghetto, next to a liquor store, anyone can access all rooms, found condom wrapper on top of bed..... Night check in is outside window, right next to the liquor store, people loitering outside hotel. No more Days Inn for me, last one I stayed at had towels that were like sandpaper, but decided to give Days Inn another shot, price is cheap but it is exactly what you get!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed April 6, 2013

With the name Days Inn over the building, we expected a decent room for the price we paid. First, after receiving the key, we opened the door to the room and was greeted with the awful smell of urine. Went back to get another room and the worker at the desk was very rude. We reminded him that I was disabled and needed a first floor room and he gave us a third floor room. Went to the second room and when we opened door, once again greeted with the smell of mildew. While we where checking the second room, the desk clerk went to the first room and just sprayed something in the room(sorry for the next people who got that room.) Once again, we went to the clerk to ask for another room and before we even tried to ask, the clerk rudely said he was not going to give us another room and just threw our money at my wife and mother in law. I went to the window to confront him for throwing the money at my wife and mother in law and being so rude and he didn't even bother to look at me and told me just to leave.

I would like to ask all military, retired, active, reserve and guard to stay away from this place. The clerk was a foreigner who could hardly speak English and had no respect for a disabled veteren who just wanted a decent place to stay the night for his family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family