“Awfuk experience”

kingman, az.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I would never stay here or at a Days Inn again. Property is ghetto, next to a liquor store, anyone can access all rooms, found condom wrapper on top of bed..... Night check in is outside window, right next to the liquor store, people loitering outside hotel. No more Days Inn for me, last one I stayed at had towels that were like sandpaper, but decided to give Days Inn another shot, price is cheap but it is exactly what you get!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

With the name Days Inn over the building, we expected a decent room for the price we paid. First, after receiving the key, we opened the door to the room and was greeted with the awful smell of urine. Went back to get another room and the worker at the desk was very rude. We reminded him that I was disabled and needed a first floor room and he gave us a third floor room. Went to the second room and when we opened door, once again greeted with the smell of mildew. While we where checking the second room, the desk clerk went to the first room and just sprayed something in the room(sorry for the next people who got that room.) Once again, we went to the clerk to ask for another room and before we even tried to ask, the clerk rudely said he was not going to give us another room and just threw our money at my wife and mother in law. I went to the window to confront him for throwing the money at my wife and mother in law and being so rude and he didn't even bother to look at me and told me just to leave.

I would like to ask all military, retired, active, reserve and guard to stay away from this place. The clerk was a foreigner who could hardly speak English and had no respect for a disabled veteren who just wanted a decent place to stay the night for his family.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I checked in to this place and left about 2 hours later. This place is a dump. Rooms are bad, I couldn't lock the room door, and the door frame was broken as if someone had broken in.
Burns on the tables and carpet. Parking lot had junk cars in it. The room smelled like something had died in it.

I will never stay at a hotel this bad!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business