“Great room for the price!”

Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Las Vegas
“Great room for the price!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Hyatt Place hotels offer great value for the price and I wish that there were more of them! The rooms are modern and large with great bathrooms and showers. If you need a bath you must request one. The breakfast it TOP notch! They have many hot offerings and as more hotels are going away form the hot courses this one is great. They offer additional stuff like fresh fruit and pastries which were great. The pool is small and in the parking lot but it is sufficient. Overall this chain is the standard bearer for the mid priced business hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Morgan Hill, California
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We're staying at the Hyatt Place in Ontario. The staff is very nice but ....
1. My room smelled stale when I walked in. Had to run the air. I thought it smelled like cigarettes
2. Parking is limited so we had to park in the mall parking lot. It's just across the street.
3. Breakfast is good.
4. it' not like other Hyatt's I've stayed in
5. A bit worn

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
La Quinta, California
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Place at Rancho Ontario this weekend for the second time. Although it is strangely nestled next to the Ontario Mills Malls and the 10 and 15 freeways, it is a gem of a place to spend the night. The rooms have more of a feeling of a chic apartment and are spacious and handsomely appointed. The bed was exceptional and I slept better than I have ever. Combine that with the ultra-quiet rooms and you have a real winner. To top it off they have a delicious breakfast buffet with a great variety of food to satisfy nearly anyone included in the deal. It was no accident that I stayed here a second time. I'm planning on staying here again when I'm in the area. I recommend that you check it out too!

Room Tip: I've stayed in two different locations of this hotel and found that I had the same great experie...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel was great for a 1 night stay

The hotel is lovel, modern and friendly staff

The rooms were huge I had one with a view of the shopping mall which can i add is amazing if you want great products at outlet prices.

The pool was ok, Nothing flashy but for the price i paid it was ok

The breakfast was great lots of choice and plenty of it

If you need a hotel to stay at in this area give this hotel a go.

Its not quiet a hyatt standard but great prices

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ladream
Madison, WI
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Not exactly the most dynamic location - it overlooks outlet mall parking lots just off the highway - but the rooms are big and well-designed. They also provide little tubes of toothpaste along with the usual soap & shampoo.

• Stayed June 2013
Palm Springs, California, United States
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stayed here the night before celebrating a graduation from CalPoly Pomona. The entire family was easily accommodated on the property and the location made it easy for everyone to find and get to quickly. We did not feel cramped in the spacious rooms and the breakfast in the morning was just what we needed for the kids before we all jetted off to the ceremony.

After leaving we realized we had left an Ipad behind at the hotel. Thinking that this highly priced item would never find it's way back to lost and found, we were very surprised to find that had been holding it for us and were waiting to ship it back. It was simple and painless and I now have my Ipad back!!

The best thing was the staff. Although my family arrived earlier in the day, I did not make it in until past 1AM. I have met a number of graveyard shift people working and staying in hotels, and it is hit or miss on most of them. This night audit however was very friendly and helpful. He helped me find my room as most of my family was asleep already, and then gave me pointers around the hotel. The front desk in the morning was helpful offering directions, and ensuring we enjoyed the breakfast provided. The housekeeping staff always offered a smile in the hallway.

I have certain expectations of a limited service hotel such as this and my expectations were not only met, they were surpassed. Hats off to the management team. It is not the hotel, but the people you have trained, that will have me back on your property.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Warren, m
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I spent 8 nights here and cannot say enough about how comfortable my stay was. When I got there I was welcomed by Eric who instantly made me comfortable. He along with the rest of the staff there was so nice to deal with. Well appointed and clean rooms are a real important thing to me and my room was perfect. As a woman traveling alone, I felt safe here. The breakfast in the morning was much nicer than typical hotel breakfasts. I cannot say enough about this hotel, it was just perfect and I will stay with them again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo