Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$98
$159
$111
Travelocity
$79
All reviewsparking lotbedroom areabusiness hotelcomfortable roomsfree breakfast isnice propertya great staywet barthe entire staffhotel stayoutlet mallc unitwould definitely stay here againgreat customer servicebusiness tripeasy accessgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We only stayed for one night but we loved it, even my husband told me "next time we are in town we should stayed in this hotel" So when we checked in it was fast and the stuff were really nice they even offer me a tour of the hotel since was my first time staying at this hotel. Rooms are good sized with a separate seating area and a large flat screen TV, the bed was really comfortable not to soft not to firm just right, the room also has a table with a chair a mini bar with a sink, coffe maker and a fridge the only thing missing is the microwave and for me that is something important cause my daughter is a picky eater so is importart to have food on hand. We did not try the breakfast but it looked really yummi!!!
I was worried about the noise from other rooms like i read some reviews before but when we stayed it was really quiet no noise at all i could berly hear the freeway the only thing that woke me around 4am was the wind it was super windy. The location is excellent alot of restaurants around there and next to the mall... So definitely I would recommed this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Management_Team_HPO, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear lluvia17:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is my personal goal to ensure that every guest that stays at the hotel has an amazing stay.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I am delighted to hear that your stay was exceptional. Please note that since we do not have microwaves in the room, we do bring out a microwave after breakfast is over. It is located in our Guest Kitchen area and is specifically for guests to use.

We hope to be of service to you in the future. Next time you come to stay with us, please let the team that is assisting you at check in know that the last time you stayed with us you left a comment on Trip Advisor.

Again, thank you for completing a comment on Trip Advisor and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at lisan@dknhotels.com.

Enjoy your weekend,

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had a room on the top floor facing the Ontario Mills Mall. It was quiet and peaceful. The room (605) was large and not cramped. I liked the LARGE TV on a swivel and the fact that you can sit in the living room area on a sofa and ottoman and watch TV. Usually you have to lay in bed or use the desk chair. I didn't eat at the hotel or use any of their amenities (pool, gym, etc.), although I did grab a daily local paper including a Sunday paper. It was nice that it just wasn't a weekend edition of USA Today. They told me the hotel was full due to car races over the three-day weekend but you'd never know it. I never had a wait for the elevator and the lobby was never really packed. The bed was very comfortable and the room had everything I needed. The in-room Wi-Fi was fast enough and easy. I will stay there again when visiting the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the mall instead of the freeway. I always have better luck with higher floors.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear ezkahuna:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is my personal goal to ensure that every guest I encounter has an amazing stay.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I liked how you stated that even though the hotel was sold out, you were still able to enjoy your time with us.

We hope to be of service to you in the future. Please inform the team that helps you out that on your last visit to the hotel, you wrote an amazing comment about us.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights and were overall quite pleased. The rooms are large, clean, and well appointed. Nice (huge) TV with a conveniently placed wall connection panel that would allow you to connect an iPod or other mp3 player (via aux jack), laptop, mini DVD player, etc. I suppose you have to bring your own cables, although they may well provide them if you ask.

I say that because the staff is very helpful, despite the notice posted on the room service menu which advises guests that "Purposeful service is always included. Save your tip money and buy yourself a treat." I was mildly annoyed that the ice machine was not where the sign says it is, and inquired at the desk, where I was told that ice is located on the 3rd and 5th floors. First world problems, huh? As I made my way back from the ice machine to my 1st floor room, a housekeeper entered the elevator with me. Upon seeing me press the 1st floor and holding a bucket of ice, she sweetly asked me if I was staying on the first floor, then told me that they would be happy to bring ice to the room, that I don't need to go get it myself. I told her that the desk clerk hadn't mentioned that, just told me it was on the third floor, to which she joked, "Who was it that told you that? I'll see that they are fired!"

I didn't find it to be any more or less noisy than other hotels I have stayed in. I think that has a lot to do with who you have for neighbors, location of your room, etc. If you find yourself complaining about noisy hotel rooms, I would advise you to invest it a package of good quality ear plugs (wax ones work better than the foam) because you never know when that might be an issue.

Beds were firm and comfortable. Water was immediately hot and plentiful. Like nearly all hotel rooms, the in-room coffee maker imparted a foul taste to the coffee and made hot water for tea that was undrinkable. I would like to see 24 hour hot water, tea and coffee available, as it is in most places I've stayed. I bring my own tea bags, but if you can't get decent hot water, you're out of luck.

Free wireless was reliable and plenty fast for a public connection. Breakfast was above average for a free hotel breakfast. Not on a par with Embassy Suites cook to order, but a few interesting options beyond the standard fruit, yogurt, toast, and cereal.

Location is convenient. Nor far from the freeway and located right across from a large shopping mall. Plenty of restaurant options nearby.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are extremely convenient.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Kevin:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the Trip Advisor comment. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is one of my personal goal to ensure that every guest that I encounter has an amazing stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. I liked how your comment was very detailed with all the items that you experienced at our hotel.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at lisan@dknhotels.com.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Between the freeway noise, loose door to the room banging, and laundry room dryer going all night, forget good sleep! We should have asked to move away from freeway, perhaps that'd help. Door doesn't sit well in frame and bangs anytime someone goes out of the hotel side door. I didn't leave horrible marks because it's clean,fairly comfortable & I always enjoy the large couch in the sitting area. Allowing dogs is nice too. I don't partake of bfast but understand its good.

• Stayed: February 2013
Management_Team_HPO, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Ms. Annette:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Trip Advisor comment. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is my personal experience that every guest that I encounter has an amazing stay. It is not my intension that any guest that stays at our hotel has such a terrible stay at our hotel, such such as yours.

From my understanding, guest have issues about the "mountain view rooms" as well. Our team gets a wide variety of comments from guests about the noise of the ac to the ice machine. I do apologize that your stay was not what you had expected at all.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Front desk sells beer/wine until 10:30pm--this is not a bar! We showed up at 10:33pm and we told we could not buy a glass of wine. Not your typical restaurant either... Rooms are clean; but walls are made of paper! Could hear neighbors above and next door--and every time they flushed... Every time someone down the hall would open/close their door it would vibrate our door. Down spout shower head nice, but women need to be provided complimentary shower cap. Huge wet spot in carpet in the center of our room. Hallway reeked of cigarette smoke!

Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Becky F

Dear Beck F.:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a review on Trip Advisor. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is my personal goal to ensure that every guest that I encounter has an amazing stay. I was the team member who actually checked you into your room as well as said that I was unable to serve you any alcohol.

In your comment, you had stated that the bar was unable to serve you after closing at 10:30pm. Please note that our hotel nor the team member decide when the bar stops serving alcohol; this is determind my the Ontario Police and the ABC Department.