Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport
Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Great clean room and staff is great! Ab was very helpful and always making sure we were OK. Location is perfect with restaurants and shopping center nearby. The only problem is the freeway right next to the hotel. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens and convenient location at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

love staying here with my secret love. comfy room, love the kitchen so we can cook and not have to go anywhere until check out. very quite, clean and front desk workers are very nice ...
last stay was 7/2013. goign back in 6/2014. summer is the best so we can swim.
F&K

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Love having a kitchen with full size refir. Prices are usually pretty good, but wifi is horrible, dial in quality (remember those days?). There is an option to pay $15/week to have higher bandwidth, but its for EACH device. So if I wanted to have decent wifi on my iPhone, iPad, Apple tv AND laptop, that cost is $60! Not such a good deal after that!

TV is flat screen, but limited stations. And one thing that bugs me is here on the west coast most stations are east coast feed. So that program you are expecting to watch at 10pm, is on at 7! At 10pm it's crap, the after midnight junk.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so glad that you liked your room, especially the fully equipped kitchen. Still, I am sorry to hear that the Wi-Fi and our channel selection did not meet your expectations. In response, as this hotel's manager, I can assure you we are looking into how we can better these offerings moving forward.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay next time.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed here recently on our month long trip. We had been recommended this chain by some friends who had stayed at Extended Stays before. For the price we couldn't go wrong! We weren't expecting the Hyatt or anything like that but we did have a tidy comfy room that allowed us to have our own space. Despite having a non smoking room smoke smells still drifted into our room - just quietly there was more than ciggies being smoked !!!! That aside the staff were helpful and friendly . Free wifi was great . Great location to right close to Ontario airport and ontario mills outlet mall.
If your looking for a place that is close to freeways , this is right by the 10. It's approx 45 mins to downtown and is surrounded by great shops and eateries . Will definitely consider again !

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Rachel - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our location was conveniently located in regards to your travel needs. I am also thrilled to hear that you liked your room and our staff always provided you with friendly service.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Last time I was at this hotel it was dirty, loud, and just bad all around....this time no different. Here's the events, got there got out room key and went up to our room which was on the second floor as soon as the elevator doors opened it smelt like weed, I thought for sure I was going to get high just standing there it was so bad... we checked our room smelt even worse we even tried to air it out but it just got worse by this time I was already annoyed. So we went back to the front desk and asked to be placed on a different floor because that one smelled, they said their was no rooms on the other floors but he would give us a different room on the second floor on the opposite side (almost like he knew where the smell was coming from) he then asked us why we didn't like our original room and I told him it smelt like marijuana and he literally looked at me like he had no idea what marijuana was.... the second room smelt better thank goodness because I now had a headache.... but this room had pee all over the toilet seat....wonderful!! On top of everything the beds are still horrible, if anything they are worse than I remember it was soooo bad! Every move you made every breath you took the mattress made a noise. I am really hoping the company picks a different hotel to do business with, this one is awful!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I have been to several extended stays. Each time it seems to get better. My first time in New Jersey, five years ago was miserable. It reeked of cigarette smoke no matter where in the hotel you were. This extended stay in Ontario California, was beyond my expectations. Remodeled and plesent with no Indication of smoke on the None smoking floors. It even had a Swimming pool. I will return for staycations in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Myra - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and provided you with an amazing visit to our hotel. It is great to read that you not only enjoyed your room, but also that we offer non-smoking floors and a swimming pool.

We really appreciate your encouraging words. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Non smoking rooms stink like smoke. Clothes smell like smoke after returning home.
Be prepared to be your own maid as you have to take the used towels to the front desk and return them before they will give you any more.
There is no restaurant, no business center, no main lobby, no service, no fitness facility!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!