All reviewsbasketball courtsocial hourinn suitesontario airportpool and hot tubfree breakfast isgreat place to stayfridge and microwaveliving areafree shuttlebed was comfortableclose to the airportfreewaysofapets
Reviewed September 16, 2017

We stayed at a pet friendly room and it was clean. Beds were great and comfy. Staff was friendly. Convenient location and clean, well lit parking lots. The breakfast lacked variety and food was a little over cooked but otherwise good.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded September 20, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 909-466-9600 .

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Here on a business trip and is one of the best hotels i've stayed in. Majority of the staff are nice and friendly. The free breakfast is great. Close to freeway, gas station, restaurants, etc. 2 thumbs up!

Management response:Responded September 20, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again real soon! :)

Reviewed September 14, 2017

This Hotel was awesome the people were pleasant and the room was very clean and good cozy beds plus the price was good :) I had a my laundry completed and work out room and free awesome breakfast very best place to stay and they leave the light on for us :)

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Great service. Friendly staff, great breakfast, convenient laundry room. Toilet broke, stains on carpet floor. Sitting area by pool was nothing like pictures, ice machine was broken and no alcohol at bar and we were looking forward to happy hour.

Management response:Responded September 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I will be sure to let our staff know that your enjoyed our breakfast, service and our staff!
I sincerely apologize in regards to the maintenance and cleanliness issues during your stay. I have already passed down the information all each department to resolve / repair the issues.
Finally, we should be receiving our liquor license shortly.. so you will be able to enjoy our Happy Hour during your next stay!
Again I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.
I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that you can witness our improvements, and allow us another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Please call me directly if you have an questions - 909 466 9600 X166

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Couch had huge stains on them , Internet was extremely slow, breakfast was exquisite, staff was cordial and the decorum of the hotel was impeccable... Don't know if I would stay there again though because the hotel rooms look run down...

1  Thank BishopBryan
Management response:Responded September 14, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of our entire team here at Best Western Plus Ontario, Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting and exceeding your expectations. While we are cognizant of many of the shortcomings, please know that we are now under new ownership/management.
The new owners and management of the Best Western Plus Ontario are taking these issues very seriously and we are in the process of retraining/ rehiring and rebranding the entire staff in order to implement and instill our high standards and ethics throughout our entire organization.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements.
Please, do not hesitate to call me directly at 909 466 9600 x166