“What a great place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites

BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
Ranked #17 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
A TripAdvisor Member
“What a great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2006

Stayed here on the spur of the moment and was very pleased with the size of the room and hotel amenities. It was well equipped, smelled great,(i'm a non smoker), and the in room high speed internet was easy to ues. They also had printers down in the lobby with computers that were free. The free breakfast was eggs, meats, fruits, yogurt, pastries, ect. Really a great buffet. The outside patio was welcoming, with pool and an area where you could actually bar-b-que it you wanted.

Stayed March 2006
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Maine
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2006

In an attempt to get a room that was reasonably quiet, I had 3 different rooms during my stay. All were terrible. The first room sounded as if there was a helicopter on the roof, then they moved me to a room facing I-10 assuring me it was a quiet room (for those who don't know, I-10 is never quiet).

When I went to the front desk at 5:00AM to request they put my name in for a room change for the following night, the troll behind the desk was busy surfing the Internet and told me there was nothing he could do - and that I would have to call back later that morning. I only waited long enough for him to leave and the next person took my name and moved me for the 3rd time.

These rooms are very dated. The rooms all stink of a combination of stale cigarettes (even in non-smoking rooms) and dirty carpets. The walls and doors are very thin and allow any noises to fill your room.

I have to say this has to be one of the worst places I have ever stayed - and cannot imagine ever staying at a Best Western again. To be fair, some of the staff was quite pleasant, but others were downright rude and not helpful at all.

I'm surprised Best Western allows their name to be displayed on this building.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
3 Thank jaybrad
Phoenix, AZ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2005

My husband and I stayed at the Innsuites to attend a wedding. Check-in went smoothly and their lobby is welcoming. They have an area for food service and a small bar with a big screen TV and pool table. They also had a few computers for internet access. Being that this is an innsuites hotel, the room is above average in size. We had a king size bed along with a sofa, coffee table and computer desk. You also get a microwave and refrigerator. The room was very clean and comfortable.
I would give this hotel a higher rating if it wasn't for 2 issues: One is that the walls are extremely thin! We could clearly hear the TV in the room next door. Unfortunately, they felt the need to play a video game at fully blast at 6:30 in the morning! Thankfully, they checked out and we had no one in the room next to us for the next night so I could get a full night's sleep!
Also, the free breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. Cold, runny powdered eggs and bland potates aren't really appetizing. The only decent thing was the do-it-yourself waffle station. The staff taking care of the tables was really slow to clean them, so there were a lot of dirty dishes laying around. I've had much better breakfast buffets included at other hotels.

• Stayed December 2005
3 Thank ssanfor
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2005

I stayed at this hotel on business. I had a non-smoking suite in a non-smoking section. I got in very late at night and when I opened my room it literally reeked of cigarette smoke (not like the towels were washed with smokers towels, but as if 10 people had just finished a pack each in the room).

This is probably a fine place to stay as a smoker -- but not if you have any sensitivity to smoke. It was BAD.

The room was otherwise somewaht clean(although what looked like ashes were on the sofa). The shower head was a bit corroded and didnt work so well.

It was just not a good experience.

• Stayed September 2005, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank llwcl
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2005

The staff was nice but my room stank

• Stayed July 2005
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2005

We stayed at the Best Western Innsuites near the Airport for 7 nights in July while our child attended a soccer camp in Claremont. We got a great extended stay deal through their website for $55.71 (not including tax) nightly for a suite. Upon arrival, the young woman at the front desk was very nice and our check-in was handled quickly. I noticed how nice the lobby looked and that they had hot coffee available for the guests. Our suite was on the 3rd floor and from where we parked, there was an elevator readily available. The room had 2 queen beds and a sofa sleeper and was quite spacious. There was also a small refrigerator, microwave, sink, and coffeemaker in the room. The only problem was the television did not have good reception and only received a few clear channels, HBO not being one of them. (Since this was the only premium channel available, this was a big minus for my husband who works in the cable television industry!) The breakfast buffet the next day was very good and included scrambled eggs, potatoes, toast, fresh fruit, yogurt, make-your-own waffles, cold cereals, coffee, and juices. Bacon is included during week days only. The servers went table to table announcing when the food would be put away. Because of our bad television reception, we were moved to a 1st floor room the next day where we got a somewhat clearer picture. The maintenance man, Jose, even went as far to switch out our television set so we could hook up our portable DVD player and watch our own movies! Near the check-in desk, there is a room with 2 computers and a printer for guest use. Our children were able to email their friends and we were able to access Mapquest for directions we needed to other areas of town. Very handy! There is a small exercise room with an exercise bike, treadmill, stairstepper and a weightlifting machine. Our children happily spent most of their time in the pool and towels were always provided. They also liked the free sodas given during happy hour each evening. There is a barbeque near the pool for guests to use and I noticed it was kept very clean. The jacuzzi is also nice and is apart from the pool area. The cleaning staff was very efficient and always restocked our towels and toiletries. They do tend to make quite a bit of noise in the morning though as they prepare to work but aside from that, we had a good nights rest on the comfortable beds. Mills Mall is about a 5 minute drive East of the hotel and there's an affordable pizza place which serves great food called Joey's about 5 minutes away to the West on Archibauld Road. The location of this hotel is great near lots of restaraunts, a fire station across the street, movie theatres and shopping at Mills Mall and only a minute from I-10. But we never were able to find a major grocery store nearby. There is a Walmart about 10 minutes away to the East on Foothills Road and another one headed West on Foothills towards Claremont. Our room was very clean, the staff was considerate and the breakfast was good - so overall, I would stay at this family-friendly hotel again if ever in the Ontario area.

1 Thank Iluvehotels
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2004

We just returned from our trip to Ontario, CA and stayed in an executive jacuzzi suite at the Holiday Inn. This 2 room suite was perfect for myself, my husband, and daughter. It was spacious and clean. The television stations that were offered were very few. It would have been alright, if they offered at least one children's station, like Disney. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was adequate, though selections were very limited. They were often out of things during our stay. And on our last day, there was lipstick on my husband's coffee cup. Other than that, though, we thouroughly enjoyed our stay. The jacuzzi was totally relaxing after a long day, and will definately be returning.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member