“Good value and nice perks” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites

BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
Ranked #19 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
“Good value and nice perks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stayed three nights with my dog. Great breakfast buffet. Nice happy hour time with complementary drinks. Great value. Did not get a chance to use the pool or Jacuzzi but both looked very inviting! Juan at the front desk was very kind and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWINNSUITESONTARIO, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Hello ,
Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us with making improvements to our property as well as our guest service. We hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,
Staff and Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This hotel is understaffed, and therefore the customer service is poor. They have just one clerk trying to meet the needs of 150 guests. When we arrived, garbage was overflowing near the lobby. Lights in the entry way are all broken. Our room key did not work. When we got a new room, the remote was broken, a light was out, and the clocks were wrong.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Jessica F
Dear Jessica F,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the accommodations you received prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction. Once again i want to thank you for staying with us.

Always at your service,
Management and Staff
DENVER, North Caroli
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I left a bag of clothes in the hotel, I called the next day they verified they had my clothes. they sent me a credit card authorization to fill out so they could send me my clothes. 4 months later and about 40 phone calls to not only them but to the corporate customer service. I still never received my clothes. the manager of the hotel never once called me back. I spoke to all of his employees and everytime they said he would call me back! they told me three separate times my clothes had been shipped and would call me back with tracking info.. finally the main corporate CS office told me there was nothing else they could do it was up to the hotel to send me my clothes or reimburse me. we have a corporate acct with best western I have submitted my complaints to my corporate office to take them off of our preferred hotel list. so no one else in our company has to experience the frustration I have went through the last 4 months.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Mehavasu
BWINNSUITESONTARIO, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Mahavasu,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our management team strives to provide the best customer service and we regret to hear about your unpleasant experience. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.
Perry, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stayed here for a weekend in LA. This hotel was much more than I expected it to be. Personnel were extremely nice, helpful, and always there with added information. Rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. Considering how close it is to the interstate I thought the noise would be an issue when trying to sleep, however, it was not. Will definitely stay there again when visiting California.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 8722Pat
Good Afternoon 8722Pat , Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I know there are many hotel choices in Ontario, and I want to thank you for staying with us. We strive to have clean, comfortable, and quite rooms. We hope to see you in the near future.
Oslo, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

A nice looking lobby and efficient check-in made me think this was a greiat hotel. However, inside everything seemed to need a makover or renovation. The public areas looked more like a motel than a hotel. Litter was thrown i the public areas and vegetation blocked the walkways. The room was spacious, but several of the lamps did not work properly and the bathroom really would need a plumber. The hotel has a small fitness center, wifi and a heated pool. The area are deserted and boring. To expensive. It should be easy to find a better deal. The breakfast, however was great. This might have been a nice hotel earlier, but it is not up to Best Western standard at this time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear BGK190479,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and providing us with feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service and regret to hear that you had any inconveniences. We hope that you consider staying with us again during the next stay in Ontario.
Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I am a person that is fair and really was torn whether I should write a review of this property, but I was so disappointed over the last 6 days that I just had to share my experiences and honest review. The staff is nice. The breakfast daily was very good but the menu does not change, but was good. The property is Ok for maybe one or two nights, I see and have experienced that their renovating. I had gnats in my room daily and also in the lobby area. I even stopped getting the room serviced so that the door could stay closed and keep the new gnats out, I burned citronella candles nightly. The first 3 nights they renovated the sleeping room next to me until 10:30pm. Each time I opened the door they would say, "Oh we will be done soon." I called the front desk to discuss and share the issue and asked for the manager and was transferred to his voice mail. When the line rang and rang, it went back to the front desk and I was told that, "the voice mails are full and you cannot leave messages." I really did not have time to enjoy this hotel experience. I was on total alert 90% of the time. I’m sure others have enjoyed their stay, but unfortunately I did not have that privilege. I am happy to say that I am checking out tomorrow after 7 days and have reservations at another Ontario, CA hotel that I feel is better for me.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Felicia S
BWINNSUITESONTARIO, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Felicia S,
We’re grateful that you’ve taken the time to share your experience with us but are disappointed to hear that we failed to meet your expectations. I am delighted to share with you that we are currently in a renovation phase and this can cause some inconveniences.We hope you will consider returning one day and have an opportunity to serve you in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were very happy at the BW in Ontario. The staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was more than a donut! We didn't eat everyday but it sure helped when we were on the run. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Lots to do just at the Hotel with a work out room and pool.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2015
We certainly appreciate and agree that comfort in a priority. We are making huge changes here in Ontario so I hope you will always return to stay with us.
Christi Gibel