Hotel d'Lins Ontario Airport
La Quinta
$149
$129
Travelocity
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$79
All reviewsbasketball courtsocial hourinn suitespotatoespool and hot tubfree breakfastgreat place to stayhot breakfastfree shuttlenice poolbed was comfortableclose to the airportwafflesfreewaypetsmicrowave
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Just tell the front desk to do not put you in the room that you need to access through 2 doors on the second floor above the reception because it is very uncomfortable when the other guest is back and forth opening both doors.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 24, 2014

OK. First let me explain my rating of 2.5. In my humble opinion it does not rate a 3--yet neither does it deserve a 2--hence the rating.

We booked this hotel due to it's location, very close to the Ontario airport and also close to the AAA 400 Speedway racetrack. Yes, we flew down to watch the race.

I'll start with the LEAST best aspects.
Relatively smooth yet prolonged check in.( took over 20 minutes to check in - and we paid in full, in cash up front.)
we were staying with some friends who had an adjoining room. The door to the adjoining room would not open. We called the lobby and a man showed up rather quickly and tried for several minutes before he got the door open. -he told us the lock had been installed incorrectly and he would repair it--We declined the offer and he said he fix it upon our departure.
They do have in-room coffee and maker--yes a plus--but no coffee. We called the lobby and were told someone would bring some up 'right away'.
We went for dinner ad were gone for over 2 hours and upon our return--still no coffee.

So far all of the above would be petty, minor annoyances barely worth mentioning. However:

On our last night staying here -- at 12:30 AM-- the phone rang and someone who claimed to be a hotel employee in the lobby stated that there was a 'red flag' on our credit card and if we didn't immediately correct this the local police would be dispatched to remover us from our rooms. The caller insisted we 'verify our billing address and credit card number' or he would call the police.

While still groggy from being awaken after midnight--but still hesitant, I replied I'll come down and talk to you. The caller then hung up.
I called the front desk and they had no knowledge of any calls made to our room and said they had no employee by the name the caller had given, They also said that after 10:00PM all direct calls to rooms are blocked for the guest comfort and MUST go though the front desk.

We told the person at the front desk of this in the morning-- and he acknowledged that he had been told we called about it. As my wife happens to work in the telecommunication industry, she advised the desk clerk to have the manager check with their provider as a log showing inbound calls would be available--but only for a short time. The clerk reached for a pen and paper--yet wrote nothing down and told us that he would, 'pass it on'.

I'm not warm and fuzzy that he did. During breakfast I found out that another person had also received the same type of call close to the same time--around 12:30 AM. They hung up on the caller.

Now, the BETTER parts:
The rooms are clean.
The pool and hot tub are also clean and seem inviting--I did not use them , but I readily would have.
The BREAKFAST BAR which is complimentary ,is quite full and very tasty! It includes pancakes, French toast, various breads, assorted cereals, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, fresh fruit, juices and coffee, teas. All this and it is -- all you can eat!

So over-all I rate it 2.5. Had the staff shown more concern over an apparent hack into their phone system--I would rate them higher.

Due to this I would likely stay elsewhere --especially if I were paying with a credit card.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank jamminj
BWINNSUITESONTARIO, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel d'Lins Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Jamminji,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the accommodations you received prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and department managers to ensure that all guest accommodations are being meet. Thank you again for your comments, we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Staff and Management

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel was poor. The bathroom of the room still had a nightgown on the back of the door and a used douche under the sink when we arrived. When we brought this to the attention of the Front Desk their only response was "sorry".

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Jamie M,
We value your comments and are thankful you took the time to express your experience at the Best Western Plus Innsuites Ontario Airport. We will address your concerns with department managers to ensure a better experience on your next stay.

Staff and Management

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed here during the 4 rainy days California had at the end of February and beginning of March. We were there for my granddaughters adoption and decided to stay an extra couple of days to see the sights, but it rained all the time we were there, so you are welcome California, we brought the rain to your drought. The Hotel was very accommodating, we were traveling with 4 kids and needed pack an plays and they were able to meet our needs. The breakfast buffet was remarkable especially when you have to feed all those kids. They really enjoyed the variety.
The rooms are very spacious and had a small frig so we could keep snacks and drinks for the kids. The adults enjoyed the hot tub, we never made it to the pool because of the rain but it looked great. It was close to the airport and the highways, so it made it easy to get to. It also has a washer and dryer so my daughter could take clean clothes home that was very convenient. I am looking forward to going back to California and I am sure I will stay at the same place.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Another great Best Western. (Weekly, I stay at multiple hotels.) The most comfortable bed. Very clean, and the staff I dealt with we're great, friendly intelligent, knew what rooms were available without having to take time to look it up. Very very peaceful setting, with Palm trees around the pool and hot tub. Didn't get there in time this trip to eat at the restaurant or visit the bar, I'm sure it will also be good. The breakfast was still a hotel breakfast but, but, much more advanced and fresh. Lots of food.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business