“if it was not for the free breakfast”

Best Western Plus InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have stayed numerous hotels and this hotel by far was the worst hotel ever. This place should be on hotel impossible. The floors in the supposed suites were disgusting. If walked in white socks or barefoot your feet were covered in black dirt. The room had the overwhelming smell of smoke even though it was smoke free and the staff was subpar intheir performance. I called the guest service and asked for 3 towels and was told I could have 2. I asked for an iron and it took 3 hours for someone to show up with one. Then eveyr morning I did not have worry about an alarm clock because the maintenance workkers were banging away at the elevator that was not working.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This has got to be the worst hotel experience of my entire life! When entering the hotel lobby we noticed modern decor and you think, oh this is going to be great! But boy were we wrong.

As we walked to our room through the courtyard we had a sense of being in a rundown apartment complex. Walls looked filthy and patches of puddles were spread throughout the grounds by sprinklers.

Upon entering our room we noticed the scent of smoke in a smoke free room! We also noticed a burnt iron mark on the already dirty carpet. Other things we noticed: refrigerator was left open, 3 bath towels for a room that suppose to accommodate 6, walls so thin you can hear conversations next door,children running right above us and mold on the bathroom ceiling. Oh, and hammering in the court yard at 8 am!

To top it all off some [--] was yelling outside our room over some personal domestic crap. So I call the front desk to see if we can be moved to another room but unfortunately all rooms were booked for the night. The clerk did have someone come over to speak to the jerk and he did settle down for a moment until he started up again. At this point some lady steps outside her room to politely ask him to tone it down. Instead of being considerate to this lady and the rest of us civilized people,he decides to act like a bratty-[--] [--] and curses the heck out of this woman! He said something along the lines of "..I have a 13 year old daughter and her mother turned her back on her!!.." Look psycho, take your personal family matters to Jerry Springer! This place is already smelly rat hole and you're making it worst! Eventually the police came and the problem was taken care of. I'm not knocking the hotel on this incident but it just added to the bad experience.

Do yourself a favor and avoid this place!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 15, 2013

my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to get away from the hot desert for the weekend since we both had the entire weekend off. we booked this room in Ontario bc the location was great as well as the prices. later that Friday night we arrived and checked into our room without any problems. as we made our way to the room we didn't have enough towels so I called the front desk to request more. it took the staff a long time to bring the towels to our room and on top of that we were brought pools towels! Saturday came around and we went to santa monica for the day and when we made it back our ac unit went out as well as the fridge. I went to the front desk to ask if maintenance could come and take a look at the problem. again we waited for about 45 mins before anyone came to our room. when someone finally arrived all we were told was "it should work in 15 mins" another hour passed and it was still not working. I went back to the front desk to ask if we could be moved to another move bc we were having problems with the ac and was told "idk if we have any rooms available " some customer service. later we get a call saying there was a room available, so we then transferred to our new room and now the tv wasn't working. it just seemed like there was never ending problems here and as if the staff didn't care about their customers stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Tritonal's upcoming return to San Francisco has me reflecting on what I like to call my Trance Around The West adventure from two months ago. Two nights, two cities (Denver, Los Angeles) and five DJs (Mat Zo, Tritonal and Myon & Shane 54 at Cosmic Evolution party and Rank 1 and Ferry Corsten along with a host of others at the Nocturnal Festival).

Best Western is where we caught up on sleep between shows.

I love this hotel. I was never told no. I was constantly surprised. My expectations were always surpassed. Standouts (at the time):

- Super early check-in at no charge
- Computers in the lobby with free internet
- Free breakfast, including a build your own waffle bar
- Free drinks at happy hour
- Spacious rooms
- Free on call airport shuttle

I would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because we were visiting places in the area, and it offered an excellent location . We found the staff to be friendly, helping us find locations and services, as well as providing an exceptional well managed facility. The hotel was undergoing some renovations that will even enhance the experience even more. We found the hotel to be very quiet even though it is close to the airport and the freeway. Our room, the facilities, the grounds and the pool was very clean, comfortable and enjoyable. The suite we had allowed our grandaughter excellent private space and comfort. Our rating of this hotel and the staff is exceptional, and Peter the general manager very helpful and accommodating!

Room Tip: Choose a room in the courtyard to ensure a quiet stay.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Geneva K
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Because of my Diamond status at BW I was upgraded to a presidential jacuzzi suite. First off, thank you I always appreciate the upgrade but...... Wow. One tv did not work, multiple light bulbs missing, jacuzzi did not work. The paint on the walls was pealing and the whole suite badly in need of repair and updating. This property is in need of some TLC and owner/manager attention. Not as nice as it should and could be.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is certainly not a 4-5 star hotel but it worked. I got a suite and it was roomy & clean. It had a baby frig and microwave and coffee maker. There was a nice TV and the free internet service worked well. Very courteous and efficient front desk staff. Actually all of the staff was very professional, polite and courteous. I'm on the road at least 40 weeks a year and I've stayed at a lot of chain hotels but this place has the absolute best breakfast I've ever had. Pancakes, French toast, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, potatoes & sausage. They also had fruits & sweet rolls. I just wished they started breakfast at 6:00 vs. 6:30. There was always several of us waiting for them to open the breakfast room. As I said you didn't want for anything. I'll be staying here whenever I'm in this area.

Room Tip: Don't miss breakfast
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business