Best Western Plus InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
Ranked #13 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Great hotel, clean rooms, friendly staff, close to freeway and restaurants, great price. Best free breakfast buffet at any hotel I've stayed at.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank sfromd

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Had a reservation for 5 night but stayed only one. First room they gave me smelled like i isopropyl alcohol or some other strong chemical odor. I had to wonder what sort of activities were going on in there in the past. They gave me another room but it was next to someone who must have been half deaf as I could hear their TV through the wall as well as their loud voices.

Didn't like seeing workers hanging around outside drinking beer as well as some guy trying to sell me some sort of electrical equipment in the parking lot. Then there were some folks with their doors wide open (it was outside entrances at this place) and it just gave it the air of a cheap welfare lodge.

Not going to be on my list as a places to stay in the future.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2012

nice room for the price. was there for nascar weekend.very close to track and easy to get to and from the track.no fox local channel on the tv.the breakfast need to have a gravey with flavor runny as water.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank yogi6977
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We were totally let down by this hotel. We made our reservation almost a year in advance and for a specific room they have. We were told this was no problem when we called to make the reservation and promised the room. We called in person to make the reservation rather than get a less expensive room on their online reservation system just to make sure we got the room we wanted. My husband has stayed at this property when he is on town for business. He always requests one of two rooms 410 or 412 and prior to this we have never had a problem. When we arrived to check in we got a different room. What made us the most upset was that my husband had just stayed at this hotel the week before our arrival and he confirmed our reservation for the following week in person while he was there. Again, we were told we had room 412 and there were no problems, we secured the room with a credit card. When we checked in the desk clerk said that an employee had changed us to another room 5 days prior to our arrival day (and 2 days after my husband was there in person to confirm everything was okay), but he said, "they didn't enter any comments in the computer as to why." They gave us a room they claimed was the same, but it was NOT. The room we requested has a balcony, the room we got did not. The room we requested is clean (my husband just stayed in it the week before), the room we got was not so clean and smelled bad. The room we wanted had a closet and granite bathroom counter tops, the room we got had neither. The room we got also had a runny toilet that was driving us crazy and even though our reservation was for 2 it had one set of bath towels. Most important the room we requested has no guest rooms on either side. The room we got had guest rooms attached to it and was noisy all night long. We didn't sleep well because of that and even though we had a 2 night reservation, and paid for 2 nights, we left after night one. Neither one of us wanted another sleepless night in a smelly room with a runny toilet and noisy neighboring rooms so we forfeited the money and checked out after the first night. The biggest factor in all of this was the hotels "tough luck" we don't give a damn attitude on the whole thing. I gave the front desk clerk my phone number and asked that the manager call me. Well, she never has. So they gave us a not so nice room when I had a reservation for a better room and paid for a better room. Some compassion and a 15 or 20 % discount to compensate us for the difference in quality and you probably wouldn't be reading all this. Based only on the quality of the room we stayed in I would be rating them a 2 1/2 star hotel, but throw in the bad customer service and I have to rate them at a 1 star. The economy isn't the greatest and my husband is a repeat customer, you think they would be trying to keep there customers. If this is how they treat a returning guest (of 3 years), what is the first-time guest in for? An overpriced, run-down, not so great room, and bad customer service at a hotel that doesn't value your business in a town with plenty of hotels to choose from? They have lost our business. We will not be staying at this hotel again and we will not be staying at any Best Westerns for that matter.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GirlyFromSLO
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This hotel is a great place to stay. The rooms are large, clean & well equipped. For being
near the airport, noise was not a problem at all. Very quiet at all times. Staff are very
friendly and helpful, and grounds are well kept. There is a family owned cafe right next
door, where the employees treat you like family and the food is good & priced well.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Good value for the money if you need to stay close to the Ontario airport. I had a room on the street side of the complex so there was some street noise so ask for a room that is not on the Haven Ave (western side of building. Room is a good size, well equipped with a kitchenette. Front desjk staff did a great job, business center was operational. Flatscreen tv. Only real negative was the street noise. Left too early to try the breakfast. Shuttle service was prompt.

Room Tip: Get a room on the other side of the building from Haven Ave to avoid the street noise.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shawbones
Reviewed January 21, 2012

MY daughter has a cheerleadeer competition every year in Pamona. Even though there are hotels closer we dare not stay anywhere else. It was my husband's birthday and we booked online for a room that had a seperate living area to seperate the sofa bed from the bedroom, Just to give me and my husband some time. We arrived driving from El Cajon about a two hour drive.The room was a regular suite and we went back down to the desk to ask what happened. At no additional cost Vivian gave us the room we desired, thanks. Loved the room and the breakfast. My only regret was they didn't have any bagels and the coffee was watered down. Other than that this place is the bomb.

Room Tip: For Families Traveling With Kids They Have Board Games At The Front Desk
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family