Rodeway Inn Ontario Mills Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2012

had the misfortune to stay here for 3 nights. Cheap - yes, but nothing else good to say about it.
Truck park at the rear, trucks in and out all night, and american trucks are NOT quiet. Railway line withing 50 yards, and the engine drivers seem to delight in sounding their horns every 10 seconds., add in the planes flying into the airport and you can see that sleep is not an option!!
Breakfast - well if you can call toast and pre-packed danish slices a breakfast then you may be OK. the drinks machine was not working for 2 days. Fruit when it was there was past its best.
I would advise anyone to spend a little bit more and stay somewhere decent.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2012

this is most terrible motel i've ever experienced, there is no ac, heater, thin wall that you can here everything, less than 20 channel tv, railroad track in the front and truck stop in the back.....
you sure get what you paid for.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Forget the bad reviews on here about this place! If your expecting Quality Inn, Ramada, Etc. you will be dissapointed. However, if your expecting an economy motel chain such as econolodge, days inn, super 8, rodeway inn, etc. you will be very happy. I spend over 100 days a year in hotels so I am sure the bad reviews come from people that dont know the difference between a rodeway inn and a quality inn.

As for noise, yes there is a truck stop and train track but I didnt hear either and my room faced the truck stop. Staff is wonderful!!! Its clean and comfortable.

The only downside is that the wifi SUCKS! Dial up speed at best. If you dont need it for your stay I highly recommend this hotel.

Trucker Tip: Park at the TA East and walk outside the gate to motel. Only bobtail parking at hotel. Hotel doesnt count towards the parking fee at TA East.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2011

The rug are so dirty, they turned my white socks black. The Continental breakfast was granola bars and orange juice, with apples and oranges.. The thing that tipped the scales and actually motivated me to review the hotel was the internet. I stayed for 2 days and during that time the internet was usable for all of 5 minutes following the owner's re-boot of the system.. Afer that I could not even play a game that required no more than 10kb/s... The only thing positive about the stay was the staff... Specifically Ernistina. She went out of her way to try everything she could to provide usable internet service...

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2010

I checked into this Rodeway Inn late at night solely for the purpose of using their wifi to complete a couple of projects and catch a little shut eye. The price was soo low it caught my eye I even drove out of my way to stay there. upon arrival was already beginning to doubt the place. There were traintracks that ran right by the place and 2 trains passed within the hour I was there. Plus the semis from the truck stop next door. If you are seeking a quiet comfortable atmosphere this is not it. The wifi did not work AT ALL. And when I called the front desk I was rudely told that I was paying for the room not the wifi and was told it want his "department". When I requested a refund since I had only been there an hour he was very rude and told me there was nothing he could do. I was prepared to pay for the wifi from the truckstop next door for $2 per hour when he called me back. The guy told me he would give me 5 minutes to try using the wifi in another room and if it didnt work I would have to get my stuff out and leave. SO i said ok and tried the other room all the while his whole demeanor was rude and impersonal. I showed him how it did not work and told him I would not leave without a refund. In the end, I ended up getting my money back and went down the highway to a much better hotel. This place was terrible.The rooms are nasty, bedding nasty, drywall nasty,pool nasty. Save the money and skip this place.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business