“Pet Friendly”

Best Western Plus Ontario Airport
Ranked #11 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Stayed at this hotel on my way to Tucson, AZ from Sacramento, CA
The room was very clean, comfortable and large. The buffet breakfast included in price was a delightful change from the typical "breakfast" included in other hotel prices.
Look forward to staying at this hotel in future trips. It is close to stores and restaurants. They even still have a Krispy Kreme nearby. I had my small dog with me and the room "smells" did not affect her allergies.

• Stayed: October 2010

Reviewed August 16, 2010

At check in you will find the staff and the lobby to be very nice and comfortable no problems with that at all. As far as the room goes, the room was very spacious and clean and by all means a good value for the price. Where the problems lie it seems that the walls are very thin and you are able to hear everything that goes on in the room next door to you. I wanted a non smoking room and the problem that I had was on the second night the room next to me was a smoking room with a adjoining door so I had to get towels under the door to stop the smell of smoke from taking over my room. On the second night of my stay when I woke I found that my vehicle along with several other had been broken into and my belongings stolen, at the time of check in I had asked about the safety of the parking of my commercial vehicle and was told its very safe. Come to find out the motel has been having a problem with vehicles being broken into, if I would have been told that I could have parked in a secure area instead I am out $1500 with there insurance denying a claim. This is one Best Western Diamond Elite cutomer who along with 20 other fellow co workers that will be using my Holiday Inn priority card. Checked In 07/31/10 Cheched Out 08/02/10

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Gonzo2100
Reviewed April 23, 2010

We had an early flight the next morning, so we were here basically to sleep. The location to the airport was great, as was their shuttle service. The rooms were very nice, tho a bit small. The bed was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean, roomy, and had a beautiful sink. It also has toiletries/hairdryer & coffee maker. The hotel was walking distance to IN-N-OUT. For those who have never eaten there, IN-N-OUT is THE best burger place in the world!!! Whatever burger you choose, have it "Animal Style". I had trouble printing out our boarding passes using their business center computers, so they generously allowed me to use the front desk computers. The staff is one of the best I've come across! There were 2 things I would change. The bathroom doesn't have a fan, and the lights above the sink are timers, and make the area too warm after 5 minutes or so. The room air conditioner doesn't have a constant fan option, which meant it kept going on & off all night. I'm one who is a very light sleeper, and needs the noise of a fan all night tho, so that's the only reason I didn't sleep well. Overall, our stay was great!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2010

Great hotel for the price. I enjoyed using the FREE shuttle provided, there's a park less than 2 miles from the hotel, the outlet mall is close by and great places to eat. The staff is friendly and willing to shuttle you anytime. The metro-link is also within the shuttle delivery ..you can take the metro-link for a day-trip to Los Angeles. Comfortable rooms, large bathroom, and great breakfast. I was a bit worried about it being a exterior room but its in an excellent location. No problems...will book again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Good sized rooms, wifi, easy check-in and check-out. Huge comfortable bed. Easy access to airport. Free breakfast included with multiple selections. Very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2010

I travel at least 5 times a month for my job, and this hotel is great! I would compare it to a Marriott. I was in town for a convention going on at the Ontario Convention Center. The hotel is in a great location, across the street from the Convention Center and less than one mile for the Ontario International Airport. The rooms are completely brand new and have a relaxing feel to them. The breakfast was great there was a lot of variety of fruits and breads. Anyone going to Ontario, California should stay there!

Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2009

I was staying with family, and we were only looking for a hotel near the airport for the very early flight in the morning. What we got was a very clean, well kept hotel with great staff and the cutest decorations. The rooms were surprisingly roomy--reflective of rooms that normally cost much more. We paid 88 a night for a room with two beds...that seemed much more like a suite. The pool was heated and had lovely cabana beside it. The hot tub was roomy, and the whole hotel overlooked the courtyard where the pool, hot tub, and very large grill that I was disappointed we didn't have the time to use. THe hotel has a bar, and a convenience store, and overall just a very pleasant experience. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Ontario hotels
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Best Western Plus InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ontario Airport Inn
Ontario Airport Inn
#19 of 41 in Ontario
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ontario Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills

Been to Best Western Plus Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Ontario Airport

Address: 209 North Vineyard Ave, Ontario, CA 91764-4427 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Ontario Airport)
Location: United States > California > Ontario
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#12 Family Hotel in Ontario
Price Range: $101 - $160 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Ontario Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Ontario Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Ontario Airport Hotel Ontario