“Ideal location inter-island travel”

Best Western Plus Ontario Airport
Ranked #12 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The location is ideal for traveling inter-island with hotel shuttle to the airport and pickup 5mins away. Avoiding the late traffic or early morning rush hour, traveling from Waikiki to the airport. Also, to consider the location is near the Historic WW2 Arizona & Missouri Battleship monuments at Pearl Harbor a must see to your vacation in Hawaii. if u prefer relaxing & quiet, from the late nightly noise in Waikiki, this is perfect place to be, to unwind from your travels. Another consideration is you are near

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Though just an average motel outside, rooms are ultra clean and in great shape. The bathrooms have been remodeled very recently - and the materials and finish are much nicer than I would have expected in this range of hotel. An excellent shower.

1  Thank Steven C
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The room was clean, the bed comfortable, the wifi poor, the decor average, the ambiance "highway motel", HVAC worked, occasional chlorine order (from the pool?) and from smoker in outdoor walk. I rate this tolerable, comfortable, not a place to stay more than one night while in transit.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

While we've stayed at many different Best Western Hotels in the past, and have been satisifed by their product, this was the first time we participated in their "Park 'N Fly" program. We had an early morning flight out of Ontario Airport, and didn't want to leave the house in the wee hours of the morning to try and make the flight. With "Park 'N Fly," we checked into the Best Western the day before, parked our vehicle in their large, well-lit parking lot (complimentary), had a restful sleep, enjoyed a hearty breakfast (complimentary) the next morning, and then were escorted to the airport by the hotel shuttle. When we returned from our trip, we just phoned the hotel, and they picked us up from the airport and drove us back to our car. What a great deal! It's a relaxing, stress-free way to travel, and we will definitely be doing this again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I have a personal "thank you" to Assistand Manager Kari!! She was very accommendating during a booking snafu on my part!! Great service and a great hotel!! We will definately be staying there again!! Thank you for all your help and understanding!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Free shuttle to hotel an airport.. Clean, good price, an friendly staff.. The day I stayed at the hotel.. I was tired an I was focused on rest nothing else. I was greeted with a friendly smile an a clean room an lots of hot water.
Thanks so much for making my stay a Best Western Stay. Arthur George.. Kansas City, KS

Room Tip: Call ahead when you drop the Deck Sets in Fontana they will pick you up for free.. Then take you to...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was pleased from the moment I checked in, the front desk staff was friendly and helpful as I was unfamiliar with the area. The breakfast was amazing, by far the best I have had at any Best Western thus far. My housekeeper (I think her name was Anna) was great and always greeted with a smile. I would recommend this property to anyone coming into Ontario that's looking for a clean, friendly, reasonably priced hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
Travelers also viewed these Ontario hotels
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Best Western Plus InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ontario Airport Inn
Ontario Airport Inn
#19 of 41 in Ontario
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ontario Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills

Been to Best Western Plus Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Ontario Airport

Address: 209 North Vineyard Ave, Ontario, CA 91764-4427 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Ontario Airport)
Location: United States > California > Ontario
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#12 Family Hotel in Ontario
Price Range: $107 - $160 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Ontario Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Ontario Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Ontario Airport Hotel Ontario