“Great Service but Terrible Breakfast”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Ontario Airport
Ranked #12 of 41 Hotels in Ontario

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
EU
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Good Best Western, most suitable for a fly over/stop over night. Decent buffet breakfast...well put it this way: there are waffles, fruits, yoghurt and pastries so nothing overwhelmingly superb but enough to fill the belly. I have stayed multiple times during travels and have never had an issue with noise. Find the hotel rooms to be generally consistent and clean/modern for a BW. There is a small fridge, bath/shower facilities and a few teabags for use. The service staff are more random and some rather odd, but that said it is not 5 star, so I lower my expectations somewhat. Recommended for a clean, fine stay in THIS price range IN Ontario, especially for layover flights. There is also a pool but I have never used it as I usually just stay over and then go the next morning.

Room Tip: Parking is right outside rooms. If you don't want to lug the luggage up one flight of stairs, as...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Quebec City, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We have been to the road for 2 weeks in California and we stopped there for a weeding reception. We are always well served when we stay at a Best Western This one was no different. The check-in and check-out went smoothly with a staff friendly and competent. The room was very nice and very clean.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the second floor far from the road
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Apple Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Had a very early flight out of Ontario, so decided to stay by the airport the night before. For the price of what it would have cost us for parking at the airport, we booked through parksleepfly.com and we were provided with a very comfortable, modern and clean room with up to 14 days of free parking and complimentary breakfast. Most hotels don't offer breakfasts until 6AM, which isn't too great if you have a very early flight. However this hotel offers breakfast at 5AM with a great selection of hot and colds breakfasts, coffee and juices. Shuttle was waiting to take us on our 5 minute drive to the airport when we finished breakfast. We landed back at Ontario about 10:30PM and the shuttle was at the airport to pick us up within 5 minutes of calling the hotel. Great staff. Will definitely be returning customer.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
canyon country, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

There were many hotels to choose from for my overnight stay from a business meeting that day. I usually stay at Best Westerns when I can. This was one of the Best ever! Close to everything I needed, Extremly clean and modern room and the bathroom was exceptionally clean with modern fixtures. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I'll definitely stay here again if I'm in the area. Very reasonably priced for a hotel near the airport.

Room Tip: My room was on the first floor and we were very happy with it.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank gal4safety
Mill Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband and I went to visit our son in the Ontario Ca area and needed an inexpensive place to spend the night. This hotel was close to the airport and my son's apartment, so I chose it. I was so very surprised, and pleasantly so, at what we received for our money. The room was very clean, very well appointed, and extra measures where taken to make it perfect (they had a washable remote for the TV, notorious for being the most germy item in a hotel room). Now when they said breakfast was included, we though we would get some cereal and muffins, but what we got was fresh made waffles, eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy AND the continental breakfast fair. I truly can't say enough about our experience at this hotel, we would definitely stay here again. Sincerely, Sandy

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Pinellas County
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

I book the room based on the reivews. The room was beautiful and clean. But remember it is by the airport. It is a block away.You can hear the planes and the trains. Unfortunaly the people next door were having very noisy relations. My phone also rang for no reasong at 10:30pm. I heard the ladies at the desk talking. I asked for a quiet room and I would of had one if the room next to me was not so active. For the price it was an ok place

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo