“thank you aldo ramirez!”

Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel
Ranked #18 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed October 28, 2012

big 60th reunion bash going on the night two friends and i checked in. no room at the bar to sit and use free drink tickets we had thru spg. we didn't feel like driving anywhere. aldo was so helpful ... made sure we got our drinks and gave us a pass up to the club level room so we could have a little peace and quiet. everyone at the sheraton we encountered were friendly and helpful. great place to stay if you have travel to/from the airport ... free and prompt shuttle. would definitely stay there again ....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Alfonso T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate our guests feedback and are grateful you took the time to share your experience. I love being able to recognize my staff for their hard work and for providing memorable experiences. I was very excited to have the opportunity to acknowledge Aldo Ramirez and reward him for his service. We aim for all of our employees to go above and beyond for our guests in order to ensure their encounters with us are unforgettable. We look forward to seeing you again, whether it be for an event or you staying with us.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I don't know why I haven't written a review for this hotel. I've stayed here probably over 25 times over the last 4 years. Anyways, this is one of my favorite hotels to stay at. Staff is always friendly, rooms are good size and always been clean. I can't remember ever having an issue while I've stayed here. Pool is a good size and has nice surrounding cabanas. Walking distance to In and Out, Wendys, Subway, convenience store and Dennys. If you're in the need of a hotel in the area, stay here and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is always nice to hear feedback from our wide range of guests and our more frequent guests. I am happy to hear our staff is providing our guests with memorable stays time and time again. We do look forward to seeing you again during your next stay in Ontario, CA.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The hotel spaces are well maintained, modern, and comfortable. My king room was spacious. The fitness room has everything you need for a workout: several treadmills, mats, Swiss balls, foam roller, and dumbbells. The room has big windows looking out on the front of the hotel. The Club level breakfast was fantastic with tons of choices including made to order waffles!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We truly enjoy reading our guests feedback and it brings me joy to share reviews where we have provided a memorable stay for our guests.

We have recently renovated our Sheraton Core Performance Fitness Center and we have been able to offer the equipment needed for a well rounded workout. We truly pride ourselves on our Sheraton Club Lounge and the variety it has to offer. Once, again I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Hot in the room as I came in at midnight and had to wait for the window swamp cooler to cool the room. The room was at the small end of a standard and room and there was no way to control the tempature. The toilet was unclean and the bath and mirror had cracks. I'm currently staying in a hotel where the bathroom is the size of there rooms. Definitely staying at the embassy next time im in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our guests feedback is greatly appreciated and lets us know how we are doing. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the experience you had with us.

I will be sharing your review with our Housekeeping Manager, in order for her to follow up with the room attendants. We hold ourselves to the standard of providing every guest with a clean and comfortable room. In regards to the air conditioning units, we have begun to replace many of our units and will be replacing each unit with a new and more efficient one.

Once, again I do apologize for the experience you had with us and I do hope you give us another opportunity to provide you with a memorable stay.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

The Sheraton, Ontario Airport, is a property I choose to frequent because of an attentive front desk staff, an always clean room, and above-average concierge lounge food. My most recent stay mirrored those of previous visits: a prompt, courteous check-in; a room that met the dual requirements of cleanliness and comfort; and a concierge lounge with evening appetizers which included several hot items (on this trip, homemade burritos, quesadillas and egg rolls were the chafing dish choices) and multiple addditional goodies (including a variety of fresh vegetables and chips accompanied by salsa and ranch dressing; a selection of cheeses and crackers; a fresh fruit tray; hotel-made deli sandwiches; and light desserts).

The only drawback? A compact room with limited electrical outlets. For a few nights, the accommodations are more than adequate, but longer stays might well require, in my opinion, a guestroom with additional square footage. The hotel does offer suites, but their number is quite limited.

All in all, though, this hotel visit provided me with solid value and comfort.

• Stayed: August 2012
Alfonso T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your feedback and inform you how valuable it truly is to us. We enjoy knowing our atmosphere and service keeps our guests coming back. I will be sharing your review with each department in knowing they will congratulate their teams for their hard work and dedication to each guest experience. We take great pride in our Sheraton Club and our cooks enjoy creating new entrees each night. We are limited to the square footage in our rooms and we have been remodeling our hotel over the last year. The owner of our hotel constantly asks for guest feedback when making her decisions to remodel and I will be sure to inform her of the size of our rooms. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

After reading through many of the reviews I find it hard to see how anyone can rate this hotel above average. I have spent a lot of nights at this hotel. The staff is nice and the maids do a great job cleaning the rooms but the breakfast is horrible and the pool area is very run down. Last week when I was there they moved the breakfast to a meeting room with signs that said China travel group. Why would I want to eat with a group that I was not part of? Last month when I there they changed the breakfast around to cater to a large youth group convention again ignoring the needs of the business traveler. Also as a gold member there was no upgrade offered or even acknowledgement of the reward status. Cant wait to see how I will be treated after my next stay puts me at platinum. A couple of nice things I can say is that it is close to the airport and in and out burger is across the street.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for reviewing our hotel and giving us your opinion. As all hotels our guests are from all walks of life and are staying with us for many different reasons and we want all of our guests feel like we are a home away from home. I am sorry your experience was less than expected. I will be sharing your review with our food and beverage manager. We will work together on an alternative breakfast location for our groups, in order for all of our guests to feel welcomed and important. I can assure you, that the next time you stay with us whether it is Platinum or Gold we will provide a different experience.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We've stayed at this Sheraton for 3 nights (an entire group) and it was great!
The location is good (shopping and restaurants around), the food at the dinning room was pleasantly better than most hotels I've dined in and the service was great!
The gym could be slightly improved (I'm picky...:))

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would first like to thank you for your review and for taking the time to give us your opinion. I am happy to hear your stay with us was more than expected. We enjoy providing a friendly atmosphere and great service to each of our guests, regardless of how large the group. We hope to see you again whenever you are in the area.