“Fair hotel-Polite staff”

Ranked #17 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
san diego
“Fair hotel-Polite staff”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The hotel was fine. The bed was comfortable but one problem -a spot of blood on my pillow case which wasn't mine or my husbands -the case was replaced but gave me the shivers.

I have stayed before for tournaments, like this trip, they are very nice to the rooms full of college girls who kept loosing keys or wipe out there keycards by placing it with cellphones.

We have never has any issues and the bed always appears clean and fresh so I will give then a pass but only 3 stars.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Alfonso T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Dear Guest,
I sincerely apologize for the stain found on your pillow case during your stay. I am happy to hear our staff took immediate action to rectify the situation.
It is often we house competitors for local tournaments, such as the one you attended and we strive to provide unwavering customer service to all of our guests. We aim to provide both a clean and fresh room for each and every guest.
We look forward to seeing you again and please let us know if there is anything we can do to provide a more comfortable and enjoyable stay, on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I have stayed here once a month, for the last two years, and it has always has been great. This time it has been great as always. i will always return.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
I am pleased to hear the Sheraton Ontario is your first choice in travel accommodations and thrilled to know our staff continues to provide memorable experiences. We are always delighted to provide not just a place to stay, but rather a place to form unforgettable memories. On behalf of the Sheraton Ontario staff and myself I would like to thank you for your encouraging feedback.

Sincerley,
South Pole
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I stayed here last week and the question on my mind was, "When does the renovation begin?" It is an interior aging hotel and I would have given it a lower score if the employees working there weren't so hard working to make sure I was happy with my stay. Thankfully I was upgraded to the club floor that is actually open on the weekends (rare). Upon arrival, the hotel was overwhelmed with obnoxious Chinese high school students who can't tell the difference between up and down arrows on the elevator. The club floor was peaceful and quiet. If they renovate, it could be a nearly 4 star property.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Viking94708
Alfonso T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
Dear Guest,
Renovation, you say?! I am happy to share we are in the midst of improving the look and feel of our hotel. Currently we have replaced the tile in our main lobby and restaurant area with beautiful white marble. We also plan to elongate the entire lobby area, which will provide a more spacious, welcoming, and luxurious venue for our guests.

I am delighted to hear our employees were dedicated to providing you with a memorable and comfortable stay. We do apologize for any inconveniences the group of students staying might have caused you. We would like to personally thank you for choosing the Sheraton Ontario as your home away from home.

san diego, ca
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Check in/out was painless and efficient. We stayed on the club level which includes extra perks. The perks on the club level made the accommodation nice. However, the room had a standard size room feel to it, and like most hotels, the walls are thin. Parking is limited. The site is near the airport, restaurants, convention center and a major freeway. All of which made our stay comfortable.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We are happy to know you enjoyed the amenities offered in our club lounge. I apologize for the difficulty you had finding a parking space during your stay. We normally have plenty of parking spaces conveniently located to the hotel's entrance. During the time you stayed with us we were improving our look by resurfacing our parking lot and thus parking was limited. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we hope to have you back soon.