“hotel stay”

Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Houston, United States
“hotel stay”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Our check-in was quick and the staff was friendly. Restaurant service was excellent. We ate breakfast in the restaurant 3 morning and the waitstaff was friendly, attentative and very efficient. The food was excellent. Houskeeping was poor. The bathroom was not clean when we arrived. The third day we were there our room was not cleaned until 4:00 p.m. The hotel was conveniently close to The Ontario Airport.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Hello Kenneth J,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept my deepest apologies in regards to your guest room bathroom not being properly serviced. We have an excellent Director of Housekeeping which makes your experience even more frustrating to me.

I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to provide you with the excellent customer service and care that we are known for.

Yolanda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Sherman Oaks, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Our class reunion was held here, so we booked a room with breakfast. Received no ticket for the breakfast (I didn't know I was supposed to get one). Had to go back to front desk and wait in line for ticket. The room seemed nice and clean, but it was so hot and nothing changed when we tried to cool it off using the controls. We called the front desk to see if someone could help us, but after the reunion event, the room was still very warm. Don't know if anyone came to fix it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Hello Katherine M,

Thank you for your review.

I would like to personally apologize for you not receiving the breakfast coupons upon check-in that were inclusive of your room rate.

Our Engineering department does perform regular preventive maintenance checks on each guest room. I will be sure to forward your feedback to our Director of Engineering, Scott Case to ensure that the HVAC issue has been resolved.

We regret if this incident may have marred what would have otherwise been an enjoyable visit to Ontario, California.

We look forward to your return should your travels bring you back to Ontario.

Pahrump, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Very clean room and nice accommodations. We had a great reunion party and your venue was excellent. Your staff were kind and efficient, meeting all our needs quickly. Very welcoming. You should be proud of them.

Thank Gary And Mary A... M
Hello Gary and Mary A.....M,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad the two of you enjoyed your reunion and your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you both back in the future.

Warm Regards,
Ontario, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2014

First impressions are everything. At check in the desk clerk was very rude or disinterested in my reservation for this hotel. Give me your license, credit card here is your room number pointed down hall for the elevators .I was being dismissed. I inquired about a seminar I was to attend the next day and she said they only listed one ( a business seminar which was mine ) but that could not possibly be yours.....I run a business and she would not be employed by me.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Hello Rebecca P,

Please accept my deepest apologies in regards to your experience upon check-in.

Guest Service is our number one goal at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel. It was apparent to me while reading your review that we fell short of this goal while you were our guest.

I have spoken with my team and reminded them that service is our business and there is no room on our team for anyone who is rude to guests.

We regret if this incident may have marred what would have otherwise been an enjoyable visit. We look forward to your return should your travels bring you back to the Ontario, Ca area.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Our stay was awesome for the most part. First they gave us the wrong key to our room. Had to walk back to the desk to get a new one. Room was great, very comfortable. But we did run into a dui checkpoint, about 1/2 mile from the hotel on our way back from visiting LA. Good thing we weren't drinking. That would have been horrible. The breakfast buffet was very good, just kinda pricey.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello 312berniep,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept my apologies in regards to the key mix-up upon check-in. I will be sure to speak with my team to ensure that these types of incidents do not occur in the future or to any other guest(s).

I think it's wonderful that DUI check points are set up in an effort to make sure that everyone is abiding by the law and driving safely and responsibly.

I hope that the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel is now your hotel of choice when traveling to the Ontario, California area.

Menlo Park, California
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The cookie was a sweet welcome. We were able to check in early. The room was large, comfortable, and clean. The pool was beautiful and open until 11:00 p.m. Thank you for being so helpful and for providing such a positive experience. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Hello cwb6306,

Thank you for your review.

We look forward to your return and providing you with another "Great Experience".

Ventura, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The room was clean and comfortable. Location is close to the convention center. Not a lot of dining options within walking distance, plan on driving. Hotel staff was friendly. My only complaint is that the in room coffee pot had not been cleaned. When I went to make coffee there was already a moldy coffee filter in the coffee maker, so I ended up just purchasing coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Hello Carrie T,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept my deepest apologies in regards to your coffee pot not being cleaned properly prior to your arrival.

I have forwarded your feedback to our Director of Housekeeping, Silvia Maldonado. Please know that she will take the necessary steps to ensure that this type of incident doesn't happen again.

The next time your travels bring you back to the Ontario area, your cup of coffee is on me.