“Easy to access to airport”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
“Easy to access to airport”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

It was super short trip to stay there, but it was really convenient to access to airport. And also restaurant was great = good tastes as well. If i have a chance to access to airport again, I will choose this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Hello 慎洋 岩,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad that you had an enjoyable stay.

We look forward to being your hotel of choice the next time your travels bring you back to Ontario, California.

Kind Regards,
Yolanda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Fontana, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2014

average hotel if you are looking for a clean overnight place to stay, the location is nearby the airport and inexpensive eating restaurants, also close to interstate for travelers, it would have been nice to have a room in the main area of the hotel rather than where our room was. Misty's inside the hotel was great to have so there was no need to go outside the hotel for entertainment.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Hello Patricia M,

Thank you for your review.

When I think of the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel "Average" doesn't come to mind.

I would hope that we can change your mind-set from "Average" to "Exceptional" or "Outstanding".

Should your travels bring you back to the Ontario area I would hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.

Kind Regards,
Hanover, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great location if you are flying or traveling especially to Palm Springs. The rooms are very nice, quiet and very clean. The service could not have been better, from the first phone contact to the last shuttle to the airport it was just perfect. If you needed anything you just asked and it was no problem.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Hello abeily,

Thank you for your review.

We're glad you decided to stay with us and we believe that the best surprise is no surprise.

Especially when it comes to customer service.

We look forward to your return.

Respectfully,

Fontana, California
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This location has THE MOST GENEROUS & KIND HEARTED staff. Me and my husband AJ had our wedding at this hotel location in November 2013 and they were all very helpful with making our stay very comfortable. We booked a suite for only two nights but the manager was nice enough to give us a free night because we were newly weds. We had the best experience with this staff, we loved that the manager gave us an extra night and we couldn't thank him enough for his generosity! I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know and to everyone out there. If you stay here it'll be the best stay of your life. I give them a 5 star rating!! Thank you DoubleTree of Hilton in Ontario, we couldn't thank you enough!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Hello Milbes91,

Thank you for your review.

The DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel was honored to have you two spend your Honeymoon with us.

I agree, our General Manager, Bassam Shahin is a generous and very considerate individual. We hope that you two will spend your Anniversary with us this year.

Again, thank you for your valuable feedback and continue to spread the word.

Warm Regards,
Yorba Linda, ca, United States
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Air conditioner very noisy, could not sleep. Pillows rather hard. Gym facility was good, headphones were supplied. Restaurant- breakfast area had a decent buffet. I didnt eat at the main restaurant. The hotel property is a bit sprawling so be prepared to walk for some time to get to your room.

Hello Richard K,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept my deepest apologies in regards to your HVAC unit being noisy.

Had we been made aware of the issue while you were our guest we would have immediately resolved the issue to your satisfaction.

We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you properly.

Respectfully,

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The Iron in the room I was staying in was damage and ruined a new dress shirt. When I asked the front desk for a resolution, they did not offer to help. I felt they could have offer something, but they didn't

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Hello 439walterw,

Thank you for your review.

I would like to personally apologize in regards to your dress shirt being ruined.

All of the team members at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel are empowered to resolve any and/or all guest issues. I'm must admit, I am surprised that you weren't offered a resolution as it pertains to your dress shirt.

We regret if this incident may have marred what would have otherwise been an enjoyable stay in Ontario.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Sacramento, United States
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Hot was hooked to cold and vice versus in shower. I wasted a lot of water before I realized the problem. I reported the problem the 1st day and it was still not repaired the second day when I checked out.

Hello Ray M,

Thank you for your review.

I would like to personally apologize that the shower wasn't repaired when you first notified us.

After checking our internal systems and speaking with our Director of Engineering, Scott Case I was advised that the shower issue has since then been resolved.

Once again, I do apologize and hope that you will allow us the opportunity to provide you with an experience more typical of the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel.