DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
1,357 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskmain buildingmisty's loungecookiesconvention centerontario airportnice hotelinland empireroom was largenice poolnice staybusiness tripyolandalobbyconferencestarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Consistent good quality at this Doubletree. Clean, good service, excellent breakfast buffet and nice touch with free water bottles and chocolates for Hilton Honor members. The pool and inner pool garden court are beautiful and well maintained. Haven't eaten at the restaurant but it always smells great when walking in the front door. Drinks at the bar are relatively expensive but convenient and a nice place to meet.

1  Thank Joseph S
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Hello Joseph S.,

Thank you for your review.

I also wanted to mention another one of the many benefits that we offer our Hilton Honors members.

As a Hilton Honors member, when you dine in our Porter's Prime Steakhouse you will receive 500 bonus points. You're right, not only does our food smell good but it tastes great.

The next time your travels bring you back to the Ontario area, please contact me directly so that I may make special arrangements for you to dine in Porter's Prime Steakhouse.

Respectfully,

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Business has taken me to this wonderful home away from home for over 10 years. Located just minutes from Ontario airport the shuttle ride is just minutes away with a friendly greeting from the shuttle drivers. Once at the Double Tree the front office staff is prompt professional and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure your stay will be awesome. The rooms are great especially court yard views that overlook the mountains. Restaurant staff and food are wonderful. I have stayed other places in the Inland Empire and nothing compares.
Brian from Cedar Rapids, Ia.

Hello Brian R.,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario-Airport on TripAdvisor.

I would also like to thank you for your 10 plus years of loyalty to our hotel. My team and myself consider you as family and wouldn't want your experience to be anything less than the "Home Away From Home" feeling.

We look forward to spending many more years with you and your family.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is my favorite Hotel, love coming back everytime. The Hotel staff is great, Front desk staff are quick to get you checked in and into one of their great rooms. The courtyard view is the best with the mountains in the background. Friendly staff in the restaraunt I know most of them by name, as they as many of staff have worked there a long time. Close to airport and great places to shope and eat. Would recomend this Hotel to everyone.
Rex from Lincoln Ne.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Hello pipechaser8,

Thank you for your review.

We're glad that the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario-Airport is your favorite hotel.

We appreciate your continued years of loyalty, not only to our hotel but Hilton Worldwide family of brand hotels as well.

I know it's early but I would like to wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The hotel staff was pleasant, our check in was quick. The room was clean and very quiet. There was a conference in process when we arrived, but it not affect the service we received. The amenities were great. Will go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Hello Terri P.,

Thank you for your review.

Your experience is an example of what we strive to achieve 365 days a year.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The layout of this hotel is insane; first up to cross sky bridge then down to room. Room was very old and obviously never renovated. But the worst of all was the restaurant...Porters a steak house with NY prices and horrible food. How Hilton allows this is amazing !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Andrew K
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Hello Andrew K.,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I must admit, I am very surprised by the feedback you provided in regards to Porter's Prime Steakhouse. Please accept my deepest apologies. I will definitely share your feedback with our Director of Food & Beverage, Johan Smit and our culinary team.

Your experience is definitely the exception and not the rule. Should your travels bring you back to the Ontario area, I would hope that you will allow us another opportunity in providing you with the excellent customer service and care that we are known for.

Respectfully,