DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport
$95
$149
$129
Residence Inn
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
$118
$115
Travelocity
1,366 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskmain buildingmisty's loungecookiesconvention centerontario airportnice hotelinland empireroom was largenice poolnice staybusiness tripyolandalobbyconferencestarbucks
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food was delicious but overpriced. The bathroom was gorgeous, and the shower worked like a charm. However, I have never seen more hideous drapes than I found in our room. I enjoyed the little patio.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Hello Melanie V.,

Thank you for your review.

I would also like to say "Thank You" for selecting to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario-Airport during one of the most important moments of your life.

The California Bar Exam has previously been described to me as life changing. In a few months, when you receive the results from your testing, please give us a call and share the good news.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel is located about five minutes away from the Ontario airport. It is very attractive, both the guest rooms and the public rooms. It has facilities for large meetings, both in the hotel "ballrooms" and the adjoining Events Center. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I had no contact with other staff. The breakfasts in the dining room were outstanding--delicious and huge.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Hello Marjorie R.,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel.

I would hope that when you return to the Ontario area, the only place that you will even consider staying is the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario-Airport.

We appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Rooms are somewhat dated. They appear clean but I did have one roach in our room. The courtyard and pool are beautiful and relaxing. Very quiet rooms. Breakfast was okay although our first breakfast we had to wait 20 minutes. the second day was fine.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Hello Victor M,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept my deepest apologies in regards to the incident you spoke of while you were a guest at our hotel.

I would also like to thank you for completing our S.A.L.T. guest survey which provided us with the guest room information that we needed to have the room inspected by an outside company.

I am pleased to report that there were no additional findings in your guest room or any other guest rooms in our hotel. Had we been made aware of this issue while you were our guest we would have resolved the issue in a more timely manner.

Should your travels bring you back to our hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed the night Sunday because I had a Notary Class the next day and figured it would be less stress to just wake up and attend the class without dealing with traffic. Hotel is very nice and upgraded to a more modern appeal. Rooms are large but still give off the sense of being an older hotel. The room comes with small refrigerator and micowave. The shower was nice because it put out some serious water which is something most hotels skimp on. The hotel is built around a courtyard that has a pool. Overall this place was very nice. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank James H
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Hello James H.,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the Notary class.

Our spacious guest rooms and large balconies are a definite plus along with the microwaves, refrigerators and free internet in our guest rooms.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have reservations to stay at this hotel in early August. I have been looking over all of these reviews to see what type of hotel we are staying at. I have had friendly service whenever I have called the hotel. Quite a few reviews I have read claim that you overlook a parking lot. I decided to call the hotel to request a view of the pool only to find out that it is considered an upgrade and will be charged an additional $15.00 a night to have that. No bigger room, nothing spectacular, just a nice view out our window for more money. :(

My family has never been to California before and are going to be staying for a week. We are bringing with 12 additional families 10 of which are supposed to be staying at this hotel.If anyone has any suggestions of other hotels that don't charge for nice views, please let me know. Our team will check them out. Thanks!!

ML

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Hello Melinda L.,

Thank you for your review.

At the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario it is our goal to consistently provide the highest quality in both product and service.

Our courtyard/poolview rooms offer more than just a view from your window. You actually have a balcony with a table and two chairs that enable you to sit outside and take in the breathtaking views of not only the courtyard and pool but also an amazing mountainview as well.

We look forward to you and your family staying with us.