DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport
La Quinta
$149
$129
Residence Inn
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$79
1,365 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskmain buildingmisty's loungecookiesconvention centerontario airportnice hotelinland empireroom was largenice poolnice staybusiness tripyolandalobbyconferencestarbucks
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Staff friendly, address any question or concerns promptly. Conveniently located and provide several services that makes the stay relaxing even when you don't have a car. Food quality and service superb

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Hello Hicham C,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us.

We look forward to providing you with the same exceptional service each time you stay with us.

Please continue to tell your friends, family and colleagues that they need to experience the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario for themselves.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have used this hotel for our annual meetings for a couple decades in a row. This visit, my room was not up to the usual standards we have come to expect. Smelled of cigarette smoke and the shower valve didn't work correctly so my shower was only luke warm at best.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Hello Larry C,

Thank you for your review.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere apologies in regards to your guest room smelling of smoke and the water temperature being luke warm.

Had we been made aware of the situation and had it been convenient for you, we would have glady changed your room assignment.

The next time your travels bring you back to Ontario, please contact me directly so that I may extend a complimentary room upgrade for the inconvenience caused to you on this past stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back and meeting you in person.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I spent 2 months at this hotel on a work trip. The day I checked in I was in an unfamiliar place with some travel arrangements that had gone wrong. Overly stressed & missing home, as soon as I walked in the staff made me feel welcomed, important, and were genuinely sympathic towards my travel troubles. Everyone from the front desk, to the servers in Citrus West, the bell hops to the house keeping staff - were always smiling, positive, & took an active role in doing whatever they could to make me feel at home & comfortable as possible. Though I'm grateful to be going home finally - I will never forget the kindness & sincerity that was expressed daily from the staff. Thank you to everyone! If my travel ever brings me back to this area - this is the only hotel I'd stay at!

• Stayed: April 2013
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Hello ZMFMama,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We all know that it's not an easy task to get everything right when it comes to taking care of our guests, but it's definitely a "Great" feeling of accomplishment when we do.

The DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario's culture is to provide each and every guest with a memorable experience that they will want to talk about and share with their friends, family and colleagues for a lifetime.

We hope that you will consider us your extended Ontario, Ca family and in doing so, visit us frequently or at least as often as time allows.

We look forward to your return as well.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2013

A truly relaxed atmosphere. It is an island of its own. Beautiful plants, The courtyard is gorgeous, friendly environment. Music while you enjoy the pool. The staff is the greatest. Very professional and friendly. The welcome cookies are warm. I ate it before getting to my room. It was so good I went back for seconds. My needs were addressed to instantly. Family friendly. Porter House Staff are the greatest, Peter and Analyn. If you are taking out your significant other for the evening DoubleTree Ontario is the perfect location. Housekeeping Staff was the greatest I have ever met. They responded in less than five minutes. Perfect spot for any occasions. I would go there every weekend if I had the time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Hello Samuel E,

Thank you for the rave review.

We strive to provide a resort like feel, but I like the idea of an Island Oasis better.

An important part of the DoubleTree Culture is understanding that it's the little things that make a big difference.

Our exceptional customer service and of course the chocolate chip and walnut cookie is what we would like for the guest to remember so that they will continue to stay with us.

We look forward to your return and if it's every weekend that's even better.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The staff at this property will make you feel welcomed from check in to check out. They totally understand client service. I would stay at this property again if I am in the area. I would also highly recommend this hotel for business travelers. It is a great retreat at the end of a long work day. The property has a few resturants on location so there is no need to leave once you return to the property at the end of your day. I did not have a chance to dine at the Steak House, but will do so upon my next return. The menu sounded great and not a bad wine list. The hotel offers a happy hour too which is great way to unwind. The staff is very gracious which means a lot when you are on the road. My only suggestion is that they include the popcorn with truffle oil to the menu in the Vineyards too. I beleive it was only on the menu in the night club. The night club seemed nice enough, but not a place I would choose to visit while on the road. If you are in the area you should give this hotel a try!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Hello TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your review.

Our "Overall" goal at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario is to make the traveler feel human again.

We understand that being on the road all of the time can take a lot out of you, so we want every guest to feel as if our hotel is their home away from home.

I will speak with our Director of Food & Beverage, Johan Smit in regards to seeing if it's possible to add the popcorn with the truffle oil to the Vineyard's menu.

As you mentioned, the next time you stay with us make sure you dine in Porter's Prime Steakhouse. It will be a dining experience to remember.

Again, thank you for your valuable feedback.