1,418 results
All reviewsdouble treemain buildingfront deskmisty's loungecookiesconvention centerontario airportnice hotelinland empireroom was largebusiness tripnice staylobbyconferencestarbucksshuttleproximity
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Excellent staff, beautiful grounds encased within the premises, and very accessible to transportation. Conference facilities were more than adequate, roomy and well ventilated. Food was tasty, especially the deserts and service staff were helpful and courteous. This is a great venue to conduct business or to organize a conference.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Hello Rick J,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Staff friendly, address any question or concerns promptly. Conveniently located and provide several services that makes the stay relaxing even when you don't have a car. Food quality and service superb

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Hello Hicham C,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us.

We look forward to providing you with the same exceptional service each time you stay with us.

Please continue to tell your friends, family and colleagues that they need to experience the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario for themselves.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have used this hotel for our annual meetings for a couple decades in a row. This visit, my room was not up to the usual standards we have come to expect. Smelled of cigarette smoke and the shower valve didn't work correctly so my shower was only luke warm at best.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Hello Larry C,

Thank you for your review.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere apologies in regards to your guest room smelling of smoke and the water temperature being luke warm.

Had we been made aware of the situation and had it been convenient for you, we would have glady changed your room assignment.

The next time your travels bring you back to Ontario, please contact me directly so that I may extend a complimentary room upgrade for the inconvenience caused to you on this past stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back and meeting you in person.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I spent 2 months at this hotel on a work trip. The day I checked in I was in an unfamiliar place with some travel arrangements that had gone wrong. Overly stressed & missing home, as soon as I walked in the staff made me feel welcomed, important, and were genuinely sympathic towards my travel troubles. Everyone from the front desk, to the servers in Citrus West, the bell hops to the house keeping staff - were always smiling, positive, & took an active role in doing whatever they could to make me feel at home & comfortable as possible. Though I'm grateful to be going home finally - I will never forget the kindness & sincerity that was expressed daily from the staff. Thank you to everyone! If my travel ever brings me back to this area - this is the only hotel I'd stay at!

• Stayed: April 2013
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Hello ZMFMama,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We all know that it's not an easy task to get everything right when it comes to taking care of our guests, but it's definitely a "Great" feeling of accomplishment when we do.

The DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario's culture is to provide each and every guest with a memorable experience that they will want to talk about and share with their friends, family and colleagues for a lifetime.

We hope that you will consider us your extended Ontario, Ca family and in doing so, visit us frequently or at least as often as time allows.

We look forward to your return as well.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2013

A truly relaxed atmosphere. It is an island of its own. Beautiful plants, The courtyard is gorgeous, friendly environment. Music while you enjoy the pool. The staff is the greatest. Very professional and friendly. The welcome cookies are warm. I ate it before getting to my room. It was so good I went back for seconds. My needs were addressed to instantly. Family friendly. Porter House Staff are the greatest, Peter and Analyn. If you are taking out your significant other for the evening DoubleTree Ontario is the perfect location. Housekeeping Staff was the greatest I have ever met. They responded in less than five minutes. Perfect spot for any occasions. I would go there every weekend if I had the time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Hello Samuel E,

Thank you for the rave review.

We strive to provide a resort like feel, but I like the idea of an Island Oasis better.

An important part of the DoubleTree Culture is understanding that it's the little things that make a big difference.

Our exceptional customer service and of course the chocolate chip and walnut cookie is what we would like for the guest to remember so that they will continue to stay with us.

We look forward to your return and if it's every weekend that's even better.