$104
Country Inn
$149
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$126
$139
$101
$81
$99
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$79
1,406 results
All reviewsdouble treemain buildingfront deskmisty's loungecookiesconvention centerontario airportnice hotelinland empireroom was largebusiness tripchecking innice stayupon checklobbyconferencestarbucks
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have stayed at the Ontario airport Double Tree Hotel each time I have visited my mother. I get her a room also and make it a mini vacation. My mother and I have enjoyed each and every stay. The food is excellent the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Hello Vida S,

Thank you for your review.

We look forward to you and your mother having many more mini vacations at our hotel.

The DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario has everything that you need so you'll never have to think about staying anywhere else.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We found that the hotel was nice and clean. Easy to find. Parking being close to the rooms was a bit of a problem. toilet within the room was stopped up, had to call for assistances. Conference room was very nice. Otherwise service was very good

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you enjoyed your conference at our hotel.

I would like to personally apologize in regards to your toilet be stopped up. However, I'm glad that our engineering department immediately rectified the issue.

We look forward to you staying with us again in the very near future.

Respectfully,

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a few times. The location is perfect for the Performing Arts Center. The hotel is always clean, inviting and safe. Fresh baked cookies, nice open lounge area and a coffee stand. The pool was very clean and surrounded in a tropical setting.

Hello Performing Arts Guest,

Thank you for the stellar review.

We appreciate your continued patronage and please continue to talk us up to your friends, family and colleagues. It's greatly appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stay at this hotel on business very often and I am always greeted very professionally upon check in and upon passing by the front desk. Yolanda always has a smile and that's tough to do day in day out. They all make sure that I am well taken care of (Edwin, Iesha, etc.).

Hello James M,

Thank you for your review.

It's always a pleasure to welcome you back as one of our loyal Hilton Honors guests.

I've been told that if you give a smile, then you will always get a smile back which has proven to be true.

Again, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post a review on TripAdvisor.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed here for one night midweek recently. The hotel is very close to the airport and has a free shuttle to and from which was convenient. Looks like it's been recently remodeled -- nice lobby area with computer where you can check in for your flight and print out your boarding pass for free. Clean, nice bathrooms downstairs and nice looking bar with comfortable seating and TV's. Service at the front desk was friendly and efficient.

The room I was in was spacious and comfortable. Great bed with nice, clean bedding. Modern furnishings. Large, nice bathroom with Crabtree and Evelyn products. Plenty of space for all my stuff and extra blanket and pillow already in the closet (I hate having to ask!). They also had a mini fridge and microwave. Wi fi in my room was reliable. The room also had a balcony though it overlooked a parking lot and I didn't have much time to spend out there.

The negatives:

- Those who are sensitive to noise at night probably won't like hearing the airplanes or the train going by outside the hotel. I'm not sure if your location within the hotel would make a difference but it doesn't hurt to ask to be as far from the train tracks as possible.
- Food options are limited and unimpressive. There are a couple of restaurants here but they serve very similar food and I wasn't wowed by what I got (though the service was fine). If you have any sort of special diet, do some research about other options or bring your own food (you can keep it in the fridge in your room and heat up in the microwave.) Restaurant options near the hotel aren't great, either.
-The hotel is very, very spread out. To get to my room from the lobby, I had to take an elevator up three floors, walk down a very long walkway to the other side of the hotel, take another elevator another floor up, and walk to the other end of the floor to my room. Kind of a pain getting to and from places within the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Hello sm823,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad that you had an enjoyable stay while you were our guest.

Although we have no control over the outside noise, I can understand the affect of having your sleep interrupted. Had we been made aware of this issue and had it been convenient for you, we would have gladly changed your room assignment.

We would be honored to have you as our guest again should your travels bring you back to the Ontario area.

Respectfully,