1,418 results
All reviewsdouble treemain buildingfront deskmisty's loungecookiesconvention centerontario airportnice hotelinland empireroom was largebusiness tripnice staylobbyconferencestarbucksshuttleproximity
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stay at this hotel on business very often and I am always greeted very professionally upon check in and upon passing by the front desk. Yolanda always has a smile and that's tough to do day in day out. They all make sure that I am well taken care of (Edwin, Iesha, etc.).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Hello James M,

Thank you for your review.

It's always a pleasure to welcome you back as one of our loyal Hilton Honors guests.

I've been told that if you give a smile, then you will always get a smile back which has proven to be true.

Again, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post a review on TripAdvisor.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed here for one night midweek recently. The hotel is very close to the airport and has a free shuttle to and from which was convenient. Looks like it's been recently remodeled -- nice lobby area with computer where you can check in for your flight and print out your boarding pass for free. Clean, nice bathrooms downstairs and nice looking bar with comfortable seating and TV's. Service at the front desk was friendly and efficient.

The room I was in was spacious and comfortable. Great bed with nice, clean bedding. Modern furnishings. Large, nice bathroom with Crabtree and Evelyn products. Plenty of space for all my stuff and extra blanket and pillow already in the closet (I hate having to ask!). They also had a mini fridge and microwave. Wi fi in my room was reliable. The room also had a balcony though it overlooked a parking lot and I didn't have much time to spend out there.

The negatives:

- Those who are sensitive to noise at night probably won't like hearing the airplanes or the train going by outside the hotel. I'm not sure if your location within the hotel would make a difference but it doesn't hurt to ask to be as far from the train tracks as possible.
- Food options are limited and unimpressive. There are a couple of restaurants here but they serve very similar food and I wasn't wowed by what I got (though the service was fine). If you have any sort of special diet, do some research about other options or bring your own food (you can keep it in the fridge in your room and heat up in the microwave.) Restaurant options near the hotel aren't great, either.
-The hotel is very, very spread out. To get to my room from the lobby, I had to take an elevator up three floors, walk down a very long walkway to the other side of the hotel, take another elevator another floor up, and walk to the other end of the floor to my room. Kind of a pain getting to and from places within the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Hello sm823,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad that you had an enjoyable stay while you were our guest.

Although we have no control over the outside noise, I can understand the affect of having your sleep interrupted. Had we been made aware of this issue and had it been convenient for you, we would have gladly changed your room assignment.

We would be honored to have you as our guest again should your travels bring you back to the Ontario area.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had an early flight out of the Ontario airport and decided to give this property a shot.

Check in was very friendly and most people checking in seemed to be regulars. As a Diamond was given internet login info and breakfast coupons but no upgrade. I have quite a streak of no upgrades lately.

The room wasn't anything special but clean and acceptable for an airport property. The room was of good size and the I did like the fact there was a sink and vanity in the room with the toilet as well as just outside of the toilet area. I did not like those dark doors and wood trim. It was so dreary looking.

Nice pool but we did not use it but could see it being a nice place to hang out if the weather was warmer.

We only had breakfast at the hotel and we used our breakfast coupon as credit towards a menu item and it was an ok breakfast but service as kind of slow but friendly. It was pretty busy though.

I would probably stay here again if I had a good rate but the cash rate was $139 per night during our stay period and no way I would pay that. There are definitely better options for less money in the area. It was a good value on point and cash booking though.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Hello mcgahat,

Thank you for your review.

I would also like to break your streak of not receiving a complimentary upgrade the next time you're in the Ontario area.

Our rates are based on our occupancy. However, if you go directly on our website and make your reservation you are guaranteed to receive a better rate.

Please contact me directly when your travels bring you back to the Ontario area so that I may make special arrangements for your stay.

We value you and your feedback.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

On a business trip, I stayed here. Rooms were nice and clean, it was in great proximity to restaurants, shops, etc., even though I chose to dine at the restaurant in the hotel. After dinner I had a cocktail at Misty's Lounge and was very satisfied with both.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Hello TonyThe Drummer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I would hope that we are now your hotel of choice when returning to the Ontario, California area.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

large soaking tub made up for the overly high price of this hotel. But the train horns at the nearby crossing were a distraction thru the night. my companion and i really didn't worry about the noise, we just put the tub to good use.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you enjoyed your suite with the large soaking tub.

We hope that you will come and stay with us again.