DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
1,357 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskmain buildingmisty's loungecookiesconvention centerontario airportnice hotelinland empireroom was largenice poolnice staybusiness tripyolandalobbyconferencestarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our stay at the Doubletree was mediocre. It appears that the hotel is being remodeled and we were in the older section. Remodeling is a good idea as it needed a little refreshing. The room was large though and who doesn't love the chocolate chip cookies you receive when you arrive...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lux5
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Hello Lux5,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad that you were pleased with your guestroom accommodations and enjoyed our signature chocolate chip and walnut cookies.

However, I'm disappointed to hear that you had a mediocre experience while you were our guest. Please accept my deepest apologies.

I would hope that you would allow us another opportunity in providing you with the exceptional customer service and care that we are known for.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have been patronizing this Hotel for about 4 months now mostly on a weekly basis and I'm totally satisfied with the staff and the service.
The rooms are a little in need of an update along with the stairwell carpeting but still very comfortable and not to badly decorated and safe.
I always get a room that over looks the Pool and Courtyard area because its so relaxing to hear the illuminated multi color water fountain the view at night is awesome as well as during daylight hours.
I must say that the Misty's night club is terrific(best wings in town) as well with a live band that plays nightly.
I also love the look of the foyer and common areas with the beautiful wood work throughout.
Security is right on it and very visible and vigilant as well.
Kudos to all the staff as they are always pleasant,courteous and professional at all times and this is really whats key for me.
I strongly recommend this Hilton Brand Hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a pleasant view request an interior room in the main building facing the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cecilio C
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Hello Cecilio C,

Thank you for the rave review.

Now that you have been staying with us for the past four months, I hope that we are now your official hotel of choice when visiting the Ontario area.

Yes, we are due for some updating to our guestrooms and stairwell carpeting in the very near future. Personally, I can't wait because I know the outcome is going to be even more beautiful than it is right now.

That's why now, it's even more important for us to "Wow" all of our guests with our exceptional customer service and maintain our hotel cleanliness. This is what really sets us apart from our competition.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel several times in recent years, and it's been consistently comfortable with good service. This time my room was on the first (ground) floor; there were no problems with noise (except the sound of planes taking off from Ontario Airport, which is unavoidable). The room was clean, spacious, and met my needs well. My only complaint was that the wireless internet signal was weak, so the Internet turned out to be frustratingly slow. I'd stay here again... and hope, as the desk clerk promised, that they were working on upgrading their internet hardware.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CA_rat_doctor

Hello CA_rat_doctor,

Thank you for posting a review.

While there is certainly nothing that can be done to control the noise from airplanes taking off, I appreciate your understanding. We do offer rooms within the hotel on higher floors which are removed enough so that the airplane noise is imperceptible.

I would also like to personally apologize for the problems you experienced with our internet connectivity. The next time you come and stay with us, be sure to ask for me so that I may provide you with the promotional code for the high speed internet due to the inconvenience caused to you on this past stay.

We appreciate your continued loyalty and patronage to the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario-Airport.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a surprise to have a quiet room and a great view one block from the Ontario airport! We checked in one of the rooms reserved for the reunion group, then requested a change to an inner room overlooking the pool. The hotel granted our wish and as a result we had a wonderful vista of the pool below, saw sunset colors in the sky at the end of the day and heard ZERO airport noise! The room itself was comfortable, clean, and convenient with nice furnishings and a balcony complete with 2 chairs and a small table. The reunion took place in a banquet room downstairs, but there is also a restaurant/bar/fireplace area for those without a specific event to attend. There are grocery stores, restaurants, fast food spots and gas stations all within a block or two and easy access to both surface streets and freeway connections.

Room Tip: Choose an inner room overlooking either garden or pool!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank lovethedrisco

Hello lovethedrisco,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am certain you had a wonderful time at your class reunion and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your courtyard/poolview room. The views are amazing and I feel that they should be captured on a postcard.

Our close proximity to everything makes it even more convenient for our guests if they are in need of something that we do not carry in our hotel or our gift shop.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Good stay, did not enjoy the breakfast.
Wonderful fish & chips for dinner at the bar area while watching the game.

The campus is huge and lots of walking, very close to the airport. Folks seemed nice.

Seemed like they had some construction going on.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Diditb4u
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Hello Diditb4u,

Thank you for your review.

I was disappointed to hear that you didn't enjoy your breakfast and I will pass this information on to our Executive Chef, Lester Salvi. If there is any additional feedback that you would like to provide us with in regards to your breakfast experience, please know that we welcome it.

The Fish & Chips seems to be a favorite for several of our guests and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

We look forward to your return when visiting the Ontario and surrounding area.

Kind Regards,