$104
Country Inn
$149
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$126
HIExpress.com
$139
$108
HolidayInn.com
$101
$81
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$79
$99
La Quinta
1,406 results
All reviewsdouble treemain buildingfront deskmisty's loungecookiesconvention centerontario airportnice hotelinland empireroom was largebusiness tripchecking innice stayupon checklobbyconferencestarbucks
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Bed was comfortable. Staff were happy, professional and helpful. Check-in was easy. Room was clean. They cover the comforter with a sheet that is changed each time they change the linens, which is an important way to prevent bedbugs. I attended as part of a convention for a group I belong to, and we had an inexpensive rate. The banquet for the convention had delicious food, as did the restaurant, but the restaurant was expensive for what I wanted to eat. I'll eat at a local restaurant next time when I eat after the convention.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Hello Traveling_Mama66,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and a great convention. A clean and comfortable room and friendly team members is what every guest should expect when they are traveling.

We hope that you will come and stay with us again even if it's not for a convention. Remember, we're your home away from home that provides you with the delicious chocolate chip and walnut cookies upon arrival.

Respectfully,

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I arrived early and my room wasn't ready. The staff was extremely helpful and forthcoming, and they quickly upgraded my room to a bigger one and kept checking back to see if there was anything else they could do to be helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Hello Hal C C,

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor.

Your experience is an example of what we strive to achieve on a daily basis with each and every guest.

I must say, it feels good when you achieve something as a team that we continually work so hard on accomplishing.

Thank you for staying with us!

Respectfully,

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I recently stayed two nights at this property ... Overall I had a very pleasant experience. The lobby is very spacious and the lounge area just off the lobby Sid very nice. My only concern was my somewhat older Aunt had a difficult tie getting out of the chairs ... I think it was use that they were a bit low to to the ground.

As some have already mentioned my room was a bit of a walk from the lobby. The room itself was very comfortable. The bed was also very comfy.

We did go to the steakhouse (Porters) ... Our meals were quite good. I especially liked the cream corn.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel. If you have someone who doesn't walk well I would request a room close to the lobby but otherwise it was a very enjoyable experience.

Stayed: March 2012
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Hi JoeChgo,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad to hear that your overall experience with our hotel was an enjoyable one.

Had we known about your Auntie we would have been more than happy to accommodate the two of you in a room closer to the hotel lobby.

Thank you for selecting Porter's Steakhouse as your choice for dinner. The creamed corn is also one of my favorites along with our grilled asparagus. Yummy!!!

We value your feedback and hope to see you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Spacious rooms, resort like pool area, comfortable lobby with fireplace and bar, 2 restaurants and live entertainment make this a great hotel stay. Starbucks is also in the lobby which is an added venue, but it would be nice in this economy to provide complimentary coffee for guests.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Hello kk430,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I'm glad you and your family had an enjoyable stay and we hope that you will choose the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario should your travels bring you back to our city.

Have a great day!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Staff was consistently pleasant, efficient and helpful; a definite plus for an otherwise average hotel.

Overall, the hotel has a somewhat dated feel, especially in the halls and common areas. Decor is dark brown/gold - kind of depressing. Rooms are spacious and pleasant. Noise was an issue in the halls, as every door slams loudly on it's own unless a guest takes care otherwise.

Being located next to the convention center is definitely helpful if there for a conference. Good quick transportation from the airport.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Hello jamesdmo,

Thank you for posting a review.

I realize how disturbing it must have been to be bothered by the sound of slamming doors. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you while you were our guest.

The comfort of our guests is our highest priority. The next time your travels bring you back to the Ontario area, please contact me directly so that I may make special arrangements for your stay.