1,431 results
All reviews double tree main building front desk misty's lounge cookies convention center ontario airport nice hotel inland empire room was large business trip nice stay lobby conference starbucks shuttle proximity
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I had gone for a business trip it was a very pelasent place!! Great service! the nightclub was A+
security was extremely helpful

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

Hello John p,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you had a great time in Misty's Lounge. It's also our responsibility to make sure that you feel safe and secure while a guest at our hotel.

Our hotel security is second to none in taking care of our guests. Glad you recognized that.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Warm regards,

Yolanda

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I stayed for business the week of January 23. Catherine was our server all week and was awesome. My whole stay was amazing, the customer service was outstanding and made my cross country trip more enjoyable than I could have imagined! Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Hello Aimee H,

Thank you for acknowledging the exceptional customer service you received from Catherine.

The DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario is fortunate to have such phenomenal team members that consistently demonstrate our culture of going above and beyond with each and every guest interaction.

We truly believe that it's our responsibility to make the traveler feel human again.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Service was impeccable, room was spacious and clean. Dining was tasty and reasonably priced. Free breakfast was impressive and quite filling. Front desk staff went of their way to assist us with a problem from another property, above and beyond what is expected. This will be my hotel of choice when I am in the Ontario area!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

Hi Amy L,

It was a pleasure speaking with you in person and having you as our guest.

I hope you had a safe and uneventful trip home. We also look forward to welcoming you back when visiting the Ontario area.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 30, 2012

This large spreadout property must have been really a gem in her day and has aged gracefully. Staff was welcoming from shuttle driver to front desk. Rooms are large, mine was appointed with a little fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Bed was fresh, clean and comfortable. Shower had good pressure and plenty of hot water. Had the breakfast in the morning which was ok, bacon, eggs, sausage, potatoes & fruit.

Overall a good+ stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Hello Triplewin,

Thank you for your review. The DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario was formerly the Red Lion hotel 14 years ago.

Although the economy hasn't rebounded our owners are still investing money to renovate and maintain the standards that Hilton properties are known for. I feel that new is good but not always better and that's why we strive to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests.

We appreciate your business and hope that when your travels bring you to the Ontario area that we will be your first choice when selecting a hotel.

Respectfully,

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I plan to use this hotel more frequently! The end of the month hilton honors social gathering was a great perk of staying at this hotel. Food and drinks were good, with an interesting environment.

• Stayed: January 2012
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Hello Jimbauman03,

I'm glad you enjoyed the HHonors Reception and I'm going to hold you to your comment about staying with us more frequently.

You can definitely refer to us as your "Home Away From Home" hotel.

Warm Regards,