“BEST HOTEL IN ONTARIO AREA!!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Colleyville, Texas
“BEST HOTEL IN ONTARIO AREA!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I am a cyclist who is riding across America to raise funds and awareness for people with disablities. My team and I stayed at the hotel and wouldent have stayed anywhere else. The amenites and service were specaular with a perfect location. Downstairs there is an amaxing restaurant and lounge/bar that is perfect to just hang out. I am definately coming back to recive the treatment we were given again!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, July 6, 2011
Thank you for your review and the management and staff of the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario would like to wish you and your team safe travels across America.

The pleasure was all ours and what a great cause to be affiliated with. Upon your return we will have our signature freshly baked chocolate chip and walnut cookies ready for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My friend and I travelled to California to attend the Epicentre festival, and not knowing how difficult it would be to get to the hotel from there, we flew into LAX.
After nearly a day of trying to get to the hotel from downtown LA, we finally made it, only to find out we had mere minutes to drop off our stuff before boarding the shuttle to the music festival. Needless to say, we didn't make it.
The warm cookie at checkin was amazingly delicious, and the woman checking us in was happy to give us a room with two double beds instead of the king we were booked in. She gave us the packages that came in conjunction with the deal we had booked for the music festival, and advised us how to get to our room. It was a LONG walk.
The front desk staff was very commendable throughout the stay, and even called us a shuttle to the festival when we missed the first one.
The pool area was absolutely gorgeous, and the pool and hot tub were wonderful. My one complaint there is a very general one, and one that the hotel probably didn't have any control over - we went to the pool around 9:30pm, thinking we would have it to ourselves or at least that there would only be adults around. However, there was a family with about half a dozen children hogging the entire pool and the hot tub as well.
Was an amazing hotel, would hope to have such a nice stay anywhere!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario, California.

Although Ontario, California is currently not considered as a destination location, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario is definitely becoming the hotel of choice when visiting the Ontario, California area.

We hope that you will continue to share your experience with your friends, family and colleagues. We look forward to the opportunity of providing the same experience to them as well, should their travels bring them to the Ontario area.

Respectfully,
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Pros: I will say that the service at this hotel is top notch. I enjoyed the warm cookie upon arrival and the fact that they were able to deliver personal items to my room that I forgot to pack. I also received an upgrade to a poolview room which was definitely a plus since most of the rooms at this hotel were parking lot view. I also enjoyed the free breakfast.

Cons: The hotel has a strange smell. It wasn't a horrible smell but it definitely bothered me during my stay. Also, they turn the AC off in your room when it isn't occupied and then ask you to turn it off when you check out. I don't have a huge issue with this energy saving technique but I was really uncomfortable for the first half an hour I was in the room.

Overall, I'd say this is a decent hotel for the money with excellent service. There is some room for improvement but from looking at other reviews, I'd say the hotel is already aware of them.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2011
Thank you for your candid comments.

Our goal is to consistently provide the special comforts and acts of kindness that make the traveler feel human again. In reading your review I am glad to see that your experience reflects the level of service that we strive to provide to each and every guest.

As a hotel we are continually working on the overall enhancement of the hotel and of the guest experience. We look forward to having you as our guest the next time your travels bring you back to the Ontario, California area.

Los Angeles
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Get ready to walk down 3 long hallways.
I would not stay here again.
The restaurant is fantastic, so the meals are great. Ate here several times. Always incredible. Even holiday meals are great. Worth the wait in line.
So sorry for the hotel. There are others that are better in area.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2011
Thank you for providing additional feedback in regards to your most recent stay with us at The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario, California.

We generally receive positive comments in regards to the cleanliness and fresh smell of our guest rooms. We realize that these are the very basic levels of service that not only do we provide to our guests but our guests expect from us.

Your experience at our hotel is far from the strict standards of cleanliness that we are known for providing and for that I would like to personally apologize. We hope that you will re-consider allowing us another opportunity of providing you with the customer service and care that we are known for.

Respectfully,
Paradise, CA
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Stayed at the Doubletree Ontario Airport for some meetings being held there. Rooms were clean and adequate. They should offer free internet, restaurants are a little pricey in the hotel but there are plenty of others nearby. Nice grounds, pool and meeting rooms. Warm cookies at check in are always nice. Free Airport shuttle is convenient. One oddity especially in California is smoking and non smoking rooms mixed on the same floors or building, so you do get that Las Vegas casino smell in the hallways.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank MovieGuyParadise_CA
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2011
Thank you for taking time to provide the positive feedback in regards to your stay. The DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario is a corporate owned and managed hotel and we are unable to provide complimentary internet in our guest rooms.

We do provide complimentary wi-fi in our hotel lobby and for our registered hotel guests we have a complimentary business center that is equipped with three computers, two printers, a copier and fax machine. The business center is available 24/7 with your room key.

Being the largest hotel in the Inland Empire with 484 guest rooms we are a non-smoking hotel. We only have 10 smoking rooms in the entire hotel and I would like to personally apologize if the hallways smelled of smoke. I have communicated this information to the appropriate department(s) so that this issue may be corrected.

We value all of our guests and hope that you will continue to be one in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Riverside, California
Reviewed May 4, 2011

We held our wedding at the Doubletree Hotel Ontario on April 23rd! I love the staff there, Rafael is amazing! I was definately your typical bride with a ton to do and say but everything was perfect!! Our friends and family thought this was the best wedding they have ever been to by far! The food was wonderful, the cake from Ontario Bakery (which was provided by our package) was yummy and beautiful...I couldn't have asked for more!!Thank you to everyone that helped us out, especially Rafael! We highly recommend anyone who is having a wedding to consider having it here!!

Thank you thank you again!

• Stayed April 2011
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
On behalf of the management and staff at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario, we would like to say "Congratulations" on your nuptials.

We continually strive to provide a memorable experience to all of our guests. It's always a pleasure to find out that the guest's experience is even better than we could have imagined or hoped for. Thank you for sharing your experience.

We are very fortunate to have Rafael on our team and he is definitely an asset to the organization. We look forward to the two of you celebrating your first year anniversary and every anniversary after that with us. Consider us your home away from home.

Again, thank you and wishing the two of you the very best.

OC
Reviewed May 3, 2011

The stay here was fine in all respects, EXCEPT that on Friday night (4/29) the hotel was hosting some really large event which completely filled all their very large parking capacity until quite late in the evening. This required me to drive around seeking a vacant parking space for about 20 minutes, and then it was distant from our room. To make matters worse, the caliber of clientel at this event were at best described as "low-class" which made the trip to our room from my car very uncomfortable at 10:30 PM as they were leaving the event. After a discussion with the night manager, they did reduce my room rate by $20 / night, but I would still be hesitant to stay there again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced as a result of there being limited parking available while you were our guest. In anticipation of this happening, we scheduled personnel in the parking lot to direct our guests to alternate parking areas. I am only sorry that these individuals were not visible and/or available at the time you were driving around looking for an available parking space.

Your experience is contrary to the high level of service we strive to maintain and of which you have every right to expect at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario. The feedback in which you have provided is of great value to us. Your feedback allows us to insure and improve the quality of service we offer our future guests and it is my sincere hope that you will be among them.

We look forward to welcoming you back.