“A BIG Thank you”

Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
La Mesa
“A BIG Thank you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Thank you for all the help you gave me trying to get my MacPro working.I went to Best Buy in S.B. The tech fixed it in 20 minutes. According to Chris, the problem started when the download was in progress and then stopped and restarted. Special thank you to Christine for always making us feel welcome. Guillermo, the man in the know, who keeps the Inn running like a well oiled machine.
My wife and I always come home when we come to the Residence Inn in Ontario.
Ciao,
Bohdan

Speci
Special thanks to Christine and Memo. Ciao, Bohdan

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I'm happy to hear that Guillermo assisted you with your computer an Christina for making you feel welcomed. I will pass this along to my associates.

I'm proud that these two are part of our team here at the Residence Inn, Ontario.

Cynthia Ybarra

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Lorain, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great Room with full kitchen, clean, comfortable bed. Free hot breakfast. Good location. I got in late and needed to leave early. Whirlpool/pool area closed early so late night swim not possible. And then it did not open until 8pm so early morning swim also out. The workout room was nice and available when needed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Abraham A
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I'm elated to hear your good comments regarding your most recent stay with us.

We hope to see you soon,

Elgin, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great Room with full kitchen, clean, comfortable bed.
Free hot breakfast.
Good location.

I got in late and needed to leave early.
Whirlpool/pool area closed early so late night swim not possible. And then it did not open until 8pm so early morning swim also out. At least the workout room was nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank rhelgintravelor
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post these comments regarding your recent stay with us.
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your room and hot breakfast.

We hope to see you soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

From the moment I walked in, Lauren at the front desk was especially welcoming. A slight issue with check-in regarding my company's reservation, but Lauren held her composure, kept smiling, and offered alternatives since it was late night to get us checked in. The rooms were very comfortable, newly renovated, with a full kitchen and a fresh, clean appearance. Felt very at home here for 3 nights. Breakfast every morning was pleasing as well with a nice variety of options, allowing me not to have to eat the same thing every morning. The value for this stay was well worth the price.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Js56779
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding my staff member Lauren. I will make sure I share this with all of my staff members.
I'm glad to hear that rooms were comfortable and certainly apologize for the issue you encountered.

Las Cruces,NM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights at the Residence Inn Ontario last weekend. The facility is currently undergoing renovations which we don't mind. Since we're Marriott Platinum Elite we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom loft and we're the first ones to enjoy this newly renovated room. Check in was easy and we were given room 724. Unfortunately, the key did not work at first but the maintenance crew were there to readily provide assistance. They fixed the problem right away. The room is a 2 story loft style with 2 bathrooms , a pull out bed and a fireplace. This is my favorite style of all the Residence Inn as it gives you room to spread. The staff in this hotel were very nice, kind and supportive. The manager Cindy Ybarra gave us a nice welcome with a personal note and an extra gift package of goodies. When I needed a battery for my camera the front desk did not hesitate to provide me with one.Surely,it is the small token of kindness that leaves a lasting impression to guests like me. Housekeeping always checked in on us daily to ensure that we were properly stacked with towels or if we needed our room cleaned.The food was good with the usual staple of oatmeal, eggs,waffles, potatoes,bacon and sausages. The place is very convenient to I-10 freeway but you can't hear the traffic noise in your room at all.There's free wifi, flat screen TV with ample channels to choose from.If you want shopping and restos, Ontario Mills and Victoria Gardens are just a short drive away.Overall, we enjoyed our stay in this hotel. From now on, we will be staying at the Residence Inn everytime we visit our family in Corona. For me, it's a no brainer. I highly recommend the Residence Inn, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments regarding your most recent stay.
I'm glad to hear that even though we are going through a renovation you didn't mind.

I certainly apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with your keys but I'm also elated to hear that the staff responded promptly.

I'm glad to also hear that the staff was nice and accommodating.

USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel with a lovely friend of mine and the experience was fantastic. The room was big and spacious, the service was spectacular (especially the young girl at the front desk, who wore the most adorable sparkling bow), and the complimentary breakfast was much better than I was expecting. I would certainly recommend this hotel to any of my friends, family members, or associates. Thanks to all at the Residence Inn by Marriott, Ontario Airport (especially you, sparkly bowed girl).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

How exciting to hear that your experience was fantastic. I'm glad you enjoyed the room and the service at the front desk. I will be sure to let my associate know.

Hopefully you will be back soon to enjoy our delicious breakfast, wonderful room and good customer service!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Exceptional service and polite staff. Hotel layout is unique and convenient for guests. Nice breakfast included with many choices. I stay here on both air and car travel; it is comfortable and an outstanding value.

• Stayed September 2013
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment regarding my hotel service, breakfast and the layout.

Hope to see you soon!