Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center
$71
$110
$94
$79
All reviewsontario airportblu barbreakfast buffetwould stay here againearly checkcoffee makerfitness roomrooms are largelobbyshuttlestarbucksmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stayed here on June 26th for a night, the hotel is old but it's clean. My front desk check in experience with the lady clerk was average / below average. Now to the good stuff nice clean room and their executive lounge appetizers were good but the desert was excellent and the lady was very nice (26th night).... needless to say that I had more than one desert, only bad part is it closes and 8:30 pm but we made it on time around 8:15 pm and I am glad we did.
Breakfast was good and had a variety of food. The omelet chef and the wait staff were excellent ( 8am on the 27th)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NYC_MountainLion
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

We always give extra appreciation to a TripAdvisor senior reviewer for sharing their feedback. Thank you NYC_MountainLion for taking the time to do this. We are happy to read that you enjoyed many aspects of our hotel and staff, particularly our exclusive Executive Lounge. It is definitely worth cost of the upgrade in addition to the additional features available on our Executive Floors. We will also share your kudos with our housekeeping staff. We will also use this experience as an opportunity to provide positive support to our front desk staff to ensure you receive sparkling treatment each and every time. Thank you again and we hope we'll see you soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The atmosphere of the hotel was pleasant and quaint. The beds were amazingly comfortable. I thought I was at home in my bed.

Room Tip: Excellent location to the shopping mall and local restaurants.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you Teretha M for sharing this flattering feedback about our hotel and its staff. Its so wonderful to read when a guest truly feels that they are staying in a home away from home. And yes, our close location to Ontario Mills and being within walking distance of several great restaurants (in addition to our own) is a great feature. Thank you again and wish you the best.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I went to the airport hotel and was disjointed at first look but on the in side I meet a nice front desk lady, named Andrea, she had blonde hair. She had a wonderful accent and was very nice and helpful. I asked her what there was to do around that aria and she pointed me to some wonderful places to take my wife and family. She is the reason I stayed at the hotel. It turned out to be a very nice place to stay. I will differently go back!!

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bob r
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you "Bob R" for taking the time to share your feedback with your fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We are particularly grateful you chose to single out one of our staff, Andrea, for making your stay with your family memorable and enjoyable. Andrea and many of her colleagues are the reasons so many guests choose to stay with us again and again. Thank you again for recognizing our hotel as a "great place" and we hope we'll see you soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I arrived at this hotel and was surprised to see there was only paid parking?? The valet staff out front was very friendly but needs a new Hilton Shirt (both were a bit worn). The young lady at the front desk has an attitdude that gets worse when she learns that you are a priceline guest. My room seemed like a corner room in a basement apartment. it was on the 4th floor with a half window view of the roof outside.
I dont drink but the waitstaff at the bar is great. The young lady there is very friendly and does a great job of making all the guest feel welcome. There were several guests there that had flights canceled and the bar waitstaff was great. The breakfast buffet is average, but the service and waitstaff is top notch. So good that I forgot how average the food was when I paid. This hotel is average at best for a Hilton.

Room Tip: priceline guests expect an attitude from the front desk
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

We appreciate the feedback you've shared with your fellow Trip Advisor travelers. We are pleased to see that a number of the staff, particularly in our bar and restaurant, made your stay enjoyable. Valet Parking is a very nice amenity and our hotel is the only one to feature it in this area. For guests who do not wish to utilize valet parking, there is free street parking available. We do strive to welcome all guests in the same manner and I apologize if you perceived that your Priceline reservation was somehow treated differently. Just like with the airlines, guests paying a premium for their rooms will naturally receive the choicest rooms. We are also now offering the opportunity for Priceline customers to purchase upgrades to the Executive Floors of the hotel at check in if they are available. While some Priceline customers may not receive a room with the choicest views, all the amenities in our standard room are the exact same quality, so a Priceline customer never sacrifices the most important attributes, the bedding, amenities etc. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is our hotel of choice when visiting family in the area. Very clean and comfortable rooms, great customer service, great location - minutes from Ontario airport ( or about 45 minutes from LAX), and fairly priced room service. Great for meetings and conferences, too.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thank you NYC_Travelista for sharing your feedback with your fellow TripAdvisor travelers. Thank you very much for the flattering comments about our staff and our hotel. We pride ourselves in offering a truly full service experience, whether its for meetings, a family stay, or any reason in between. Our staff are the ones who make our hotel special and thank you for recognizing their hard work. We hope we'll see you again.