“Convenient!”

Ranked #17 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Rooms ok.
Location great.
Food and room service, amazing.

• Stayed: June 2011
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2011

Thank you very much for your feedback - short and sweet! We're very proud of our staff and we're glad to see they took good care of you. We have now completed installation of all of our new LCD Televisions, and our HD channels will be live within the next 30 days, so this great improvement should make your future room experience that much better. Thank you again and best wishes for an enjoyable summer.

There are newer reviews for Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center

Reviewed June 1, 2011

I booked this hotel as I needed a place to stay before taking a flight out of the Ontario airport the following day. Im from out of town and totally unfamiliar with the area and was pleased to find the hotel was located so close to the airport. I booked this hotel with a AAA discount and had a King room for $89.00 per night. What a great deal. There were so many amenities that saved us time and money. When we dropped off our rental car we called the hotel shuttle and we were promptly picked up at the rental car area and whisked right to the front door of the hotel. Check in was so fast and were were in our room in no time. The room was excellent, the bed was amazingly comfortable and there are a variety of pillows to choose to get the perfect nights sleep. Flat screen TV, ample closet space and a very well laid out bathroom with top knotch bath products. We were very tired and decided to have dinner in the hotel restaurant "Blu". The food was excellent and the waiter/bartender treated us like we were a guest in his house! The next morning as we were in a concierge floor we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast in the Concierge lounge on the 10th floor. Pancakes, french toast, hot mini breakfast burritos hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, almost anything you could want for breakfast as well as strong hot coffee and 3 different juices available. The lady in the lounge was so nice and kept the area well stocked and so tidy! When it was time to check out the desk called the shuttle for us and we were at the ticketing desk in no time. Excellent service, accomodations and great staff. If I ever find myself back in Ontario California I will most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Leah P
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2011

Thank you very much. You're right in that sometimes you take a gamble on a hotel when you are travelling in an unfamiliar area, and I'm very glad to read that this "gamble" definitely paid off for you and your family! The most pleasant part of your review was reading how well the staff took care of you. All of the amenities we have are great and I'm glad that you took full advantage of them, but it's my staff that I think are the true gems of the hotel. Thank you again and we hope we'll see you back for business or pleasure in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2011

I stayed here in the Ontario Hilton hotel for about a week while acompanying my boyfriend on a business trip. The entire staff was wonderful from the maids to the kitchen staff was as friendly and helpful as it can get. This is no luxury hotel but extremely clean and comfortable, our room was spotless. I cannot say enough about their staff who always went out of their way to attend to me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to business travelers because they will feel like at home during their stay.

• Stayed: May 2011

On behalf of the management and staff, thank you very much for your kind words about the property. You hit the nail on the head in that it's all about the staff who provide the service to you day and day out. The staff are the most valuable asset to a hotel and I'm very proud of them. Thank you again and we hope to see you back at your home away from home in Ontario.

Reviewed April 17, 2011

Don't stay at this hotel. We've stayed here twice and both times we happen to have atm fraud, Apparently an employee in the hotel is part of a credit card fraud ring. getting our cad number and someone making another card with their name on it and shopping in another city while we are at the hotel. This happened twice. I'm soooo pissed off at this hotel. I knew we should have stayed at the Marriott. I'll never stay here again. I hope they get caught and arrested!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Disgusted75
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2011

With all due respect, we are relying on the users of Trip Advisor to utilize their common sense and belief in fairness when reading this guest’s review. To accuse even a single employee of our hotel of a crime without proof in a public forum can damage the character and reputation of these people who otherwise are hard working and honest individuals dedicated to providing great service to our guests. We previously spoke with and provided consideration to this guest and while we were unaware of their previous incident, remained fully committed to cooperating with their bank’s investigation and any subsequent law enforcement investigation. We conducted our own internal investigation and could find no wrong doing. To date, we have not received any supporting documents from this traveler nor have we heard from either the bank or any law enforcement agency investigating this occurrence. There still exists a very real possibility that the alleged crime did not involve the Hilton Ontario Hotel at all and that it may have been mere coincidence. Please also note that we have not had any credit card fraud issues in the 1 year that I have been General Manager at this hotel. We truly empathize with anyone who has been the victim of identity theft, and hope the perpetrators of this alleged crime are brought to justice and stand ready to commit all of our resources and cooperation should it be requested. We feel equally as strong that it is neither fair or wise to publicly accuse any person or business without concrete proof, and we hope the readers of Trip Advisor will take this information into consideration for their future travels.

Reviewed April 15, 2011

I stayed here at the end of a college scouting trip primarily because it was very close to Ontario Airport and, to be perfectly honest, I wasn't expecting more than a basic airport hotel. I was pleasantly surprised with the Hilton Ontario Airport. I had room #607 and paid $125 + tax booking directly through the hotel. The room was quite large, but for some strange design reason the window was situated off to the far right side of the wall instead of being in the middle of it. The bed was very comfortable and, although the TV set was small and old the property is in the middle of upgrading all of their TV's to flat screen models in the very near future. Thank you! The bathroom was a little small and kind of cramped. A nice touch the hotel provided TWO newspapers in the morning outside the door, a USA today and a local paper. The bar scene at "Blu" was loud and lively but I thought the drinks were a bit overpriced. I enjoyed a much-better-than-expected dinner at the Blu restaurant and was also quite impressed with the breakfast buffet the next morning before checking out. There were lots of items available that you just don't see at a basic hotel breakfast buffet, including cooked-to-order egg dishes and fresh lox along with a dazzling array of fruits, meats, hot and cold cereals, and delicious freshly squeezed fruit juices. Bravo to the Hilton for providing a good breakfast. I dropped off my rental car at the airport shortly after checking in the evening before my morning flight and called the front desk to let them know I was ready to be picked up at the airport. (I had taken the rental car shuttle from the car pickup/dropoff building) As it turned out, the Hilton shuttle would have picked me up at the Rental Car area, but I didn't to ask in advance. There was also a decent business center to print out boarding passes and the hotel looked like it had plenty of rooms for meetings and/or conventions. Nice to know. It's a good hotel, reasonably priced, with better than average food and super convenient access to Ontario Airport. If I'm in the area again, I'd stay here.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank TravelingManVan
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about your recent stay and we're very happy to read that overall we exceeded your expectations, particularly for an airport hotel. We're very excited about the upcoming upgrades to our LCD Televisions and HD Channel selections which will be completed around June 1st. Thanks also for your comments about our Hilton Breakfast Buffet. Indeed it's full of great surprises you wouldn't expect to find. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back down from Spokane to the Inland Empire.

Reviewed March 14, 2011

I got a room here at the last minute through Hotwire, and it was a great value--I paid the same as I would have for a crappy motel that night, about $73. But I was dismayed to find that there was a $12 parking charge just to park in the self-parking lot overnight! Luckily, the woman at the check-in was so sweet and graciously comped my parking for me. The room was absolutely lovely--tasteful and comfortable and restful for two very tired travelers. The bed was so comfortable. Internet is expensive but free in the lobby. I wish I could have stayed and rested in that huge inviting bed for 12 more hours. I also love the toiletries at the Hilton--especially the hair conditioner!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank flyermontana
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2011

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at our Hilton. We're very glad to see you had a restful and enjoyable experience. Hopefully you can see us again for some more R&R! I also wanted to share that we have lowered our parking charges. Valet Parking is now available at a reduced price of $10 per night. Always a nice amenity to have someone else park your car for you. Also great that you loved our toiletries. Even greater is that this month we're introducing a new line of toiletries exclusive to Hilton by Peter Thomas Roth - "PTR". Thank you again for your feedback and come back and see us again.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

Stayed here for a conference across the street. Our company usually gets us a good deal, but I think they dropped the ball this time. We paid our normal rate and were supposed to get free internet with it, but there was a goof up somewhere and we all were charged the daily internet fee for 2 or 3 days, depending on our stay.
That wasn't the major issue, though. From the moment you walk in, you get the feeling they just want to cram everyone they can into a room and keep the place full. You never get that "home away from home" feeling that I'm used to at the better hotels. But then again, Hilton's to me have always been overrated.
The rooms were okay, the bathrooms are TINY. Housekeeping is good. I had issues with my TV the first night - once it was on, it would not turn off unless I unplugged it. Also, they still have a bunch of old-school CRT tube TV's that are easily 10 years old. You couldn't even change the channel or volume with the buttons on the TV. And the picture was horrible. I didn't spend too much time in the room during the day, but after a long day of meetings, a little sportscenter is a nice break.
The bathroom door also looked like a 5 year old painted a cheap piece of wood, and my iron, although functional, was broken (the water lid was snapped off, so water came out whenever I moved too fast).
Best thing about this place was the location. Close to the conference, close to shopping and food. Oh, if you're room is one of about 20 on the second floor, there is no elevator, and you have to walk across the property and up a ramp. Not good.
I can only recommend this place because I know it's not terrible and I know it's a decent location.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2011

Thank you very much for sharing a lot of relevant feedback with us about our hotel. We are going to use this feedback to do everything we can to make every guests' stay excellent. You made a very good point about our Televisions and I'd like to tell you exactly what we're doing about it. This week we began placing orders for all new LCD Televisions. Every guestroom is going to be outfitted with a 37" Television and our Executive Floors with 42" Televisions. In April, we'll begin rewiring the building to acccomodate HD signals and we've signed a new contract this week to bring in over 55 HD Channels. All of these upgrades will be completed and go "live" by June 1st, 2011. We have many other changes in store this year and we'll keep everyone posted. In the meantime, on behalf of all the staff of the Hilton Ontario, thank you for your business and we hope we'll see you back to enjoy our hotel and our new Televisions.