“Clean and Comfy and Affordable”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ontario Airport
Ranked #11 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Las Vegas
“Clean and Comfy and Affordable”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently for NASCAR race weekend at Auto Club Speedway. It is about 4.5 miles from the track. This is a good hotel. The place was clean. Bed was clean and comfy. Bathroom was clean and sanitary. Pretty decent prices. Hotel is located a mile from a major shopping mall-- so, there is a bunch of places to eat nearby. The hotel offers a breakfast that consisted of hot waffles, cereal, toast, hard-boiled eggs, rolls, oatmeal, and juice and coffee. This hotel is near the I-10 and Ontario Airport--although, I did not hear any traffic or jet noise. I would stay at this hotel again......

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the elevator...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Thomas R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
san jose, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2014

La Quinta is usually one of the better economy hotels with excellent service, clean rooms and good security. This hotel was no exception. I arrived mid afternoon, and the room was ready upon check-in. AARP discount was a plus. There was zero wait time at check in or check out. The hotel was conveniently located near Citizen's Bank Arena and local restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Ontario, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great property, everything was clean and orderly, people were friendly and helpful. This is what I have come to expect on my travels, and this is why I always choose to stay at a La Quinta. The dumb part of this survey is I have to have a certain number of characters in my review, or they won't publish it, so I am just going to type random thoughts on this topic until this brilliant review capturing system tells me I've typed enough. Really, THIS is kind of dumb - what a bad way for La Quinta to end their satisfaction survey...I understand this is being posted elsewhere, but really? I typed some outstanding comments on here, and now you're forcing me to spend more time than I wanted. Score on this part of the survey: 1. Do something smarter next time. I hope this is long enough because I want to move on now.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 15, 2014

nice clean room, no problems. Very quiet, my dog loved the room, we use La Quinta because it is dog friendly, and has Micro and frig., for his home-made diet! Not sure the refrigerator was working Properly

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Our first choice in accommodation is La Qjuinta and for 2 main reasons. First they are pet friendly and secondly we can expect consistent quality from location to location. This hotel was wonderful. We had a room exactly like one we had at La Quinta in Flagstaff. Importantly the mattresses are comfortable. After having stayed in a rented condo for a month which had a cheap mattress the rest last night was wonderful. Breakfast area is rather small for a hotel with 8 floors but when we arrived there there were 2 tables available. At times it may be a hit and miss. Parking lot could get a bit crowded but there is a large parking lot across the street which I'm sure could handle any overflow.

Room Tip: We always ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple