“very nice and quiet”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ontario Airport
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel this week while I visited friends and family. I'm from California but now live in North Carolina so when I had the chance to come out I booked this hotel based on closeness to the airport and because my company offers a corporate rate. The hotel was nice in appearance and clean outside, no trash in parking lot. check in was easy, I did have to get my card key recoded 2 times but no big deal. My room was on the second floor, my room was clean, no visible trash, bathroom was clean as well. the morning breakfast was ok, pre peeled hard boiled eggs, cold cereal and a waffle maker. The hotel was close to Ontario mills mall, freeways and other shopping centers, I didn't have any complaints with the hotel, I enjoyed my stay and would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Greg R

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I give it 5 stars, though it is not a 5-star hotel, because it exceeded expectations by a lot. I chose it based only on location (20 minutes from a family event), very reasonable price and dog-friendly policy. I was surprised by the large comfortable room, just generally a light, pleasant and relaxing place to stay. Refrig and microwave are always a plus along with well-stocked breakfast area with nice variety.
The name includes "airport", but I did not see the airport (we were driving). Maybe they have a shuttle. The hotel is next to a business park so you have space if you or your dog need a walk. A note to future guests:There are doggie poop bags on the property so carry one with you and use it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Good location near Airport and Freeway. Plenty of restaurants and Ontario Mills to walk around in and shop.
Clean and quiet hotel. Very helpful and polite staff everything set up nicely and quite professional.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had alot of baggage to carry into my hotel and I was not able to locate any of the hotel luggage carts. The personnel at the front desk said they were unable to locate any because quests take them and leave them in their rooms. Other than that the room was clean, roomy and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Here are the details:
Staff:
Very friendly at the check-in.
They took an Hotel Coupons from HotelCoupon.com so we got a special rate.
The price-performance ratio was very good.
Room:
Clean and modern rooms with enough space for my family (4 Persons).
The room had a flat screen TV and a coffee machine but no refridgerator.
The beds are good and comfortable.
The air conditioning and the bathroom were clean.
Hotel and lobby:
The hotel has an elevator, so you have no problems to get in an upper floor with your luggage.
The hotel has free WiFi and an exercise room.
Breakfast:
A lot of different cold and hot food, we liked it.
Pool:
Great outdoor pool and a large Jacuzzi.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Kingman, Arizona, USA
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I travel with pets on occasion and have never had such a positive experience as I did at La Quinta. Not only was the staff very helpful to me, they were very welcoming of my little deaf dog. I will definitely stay here when I am in Ontario.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo