$104
$110
$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$179
EmbassySuites.com
$110
$99
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$129
Hyatt.com
$101
$81
$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$137
$124
  • Pool
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$73
All reviewssales managerontario airporthi expresspool and hot tub arearestaurants within walking distancegas stationnewer hotelmeeting roomrecommend staying herebeds were comfortablehotel is cleannice roomthe entire stafffree breakfasteasy accessenjoyed my stayshuttle service
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in June, and found myself there again in July. In June I was there for work, this time. My family join me and I was more impressed than ever watching the staff. My daughter having soccer tournament, and her entire soccer team was there as well as several others. The staff really bent over backwards for all of us. Pardon me if I remember the names wrong, but Raquel well and Bridget and another I can't remember let the effort. My billing was challenging because I paid for the work portion of my stay in used points for the family portion and they found a way to keep us in the same room for both. this turned out not to be an easy task because they were sold out. I had a friend in town loan as chairs and an ice cooler, and they kept the items behind the desk so that he could pick them up at his convenience. Unlike work trips when I leave early and come back late I was able to see the entire staff in action, from the maids, the maintenance, the counter staff, pool guy, the lovely lady who prepared breakfast ... nobody missed a beat. Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank dadsthoughts
Reviewed July 25, 2017

This a good hotel located near Ontario Airport. It is clean and the people that work at the hotel are great and I liked the free breakfast that is provided in the morning to eat. Holiday Inn Express is good hotel if you are looking for a reasonable price.

Room Tip: stay at room facing Haven street
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Front desk staff very accommodating for early check in.
Nice Place to stay with fam member away from home, pretty clean room, large breakfast area and relaxing by the pool and hot tub area. Easy access to the free way.
Excellence service...

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel four nights in June. The location is good with a Seven Eleven, gas station and a few restaurants all within a few minutes walk.

The complimentary breakfast is plentiful with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, biscuits, cereal, yogurt, muffins, fruit, coffee, tea and their famous cinnabons. The ladies are very friendly and keep the food refilled and the place clean.

The room was a good size with microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Beds were comfortable and the ac worked well.
Lots of parking space.
The shuttle is very convenient and we used it to and from the airport.
All employees are very friendly and helpful. Miss Tiffany and Tammy at reception are wonderful and very pleasant, always greeted us with a smile.
Will be back definitely.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Worst service, and unprofessional staff especially Gonazalez. they lie about rates too, and they dont even care regular customers. i had to talk to sales manager, she is not even came out and tlaking from room inside, its the worst behaviour i haven't seen, also i told i talk to owner, they said no. this owner looses business just because of these worst employees.
this Gonazelz fellow has to change his behavior or else he should quit, i think he doesn't get job elsewhere i guess for his qualification.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank kum v
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Hello kum v,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the customer service you received from our staff. I’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so I have sent you a private message. Also, this feedback will be shared with the appropriate people to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.