“Frequent Guest at the Holiday Inn Ontario Airport since 2009”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed May 26, 2011

What makes a hotel? First, the staff and then the building. I have been a guest of the Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport since summer of 2009. Added up, I believe I spent four to five months at the hotel as part of business trips to Ontario, Mira Loma and LA areas. There has been many occasions when I had business in LA or San Diego and I have decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport simply because of the excellent service offered by the staff. One of many notable events in 2009 was when my company needed a space to train employees. The hotel manager [Monique] worked with us on converting two of their large guests rooms into training centers.Based on our needs, we occupied every conference rooms the hotel has to offered. Working with Monique and her staff, and our IT team we were able to leverage existing data circuits at the hotel for our needs setting up required IT Security protocols with the hotel's IT provider. Another notable event, it is our company practice to have our employees and customers traveling together on business stay at the same hotel. On most of these trips, we do not have the luxury of time. Therefore, we have to book rooms at the last minute. The entire hotel staff go out of their way to accommodate our teams, starting with the guest rooms [keeping us on the same floor], conference rooms and setting up breakfasts and providing us with daily copies of the Wall Street Journal even though the hotel carries only USA TODAY. Like I said the staff makes a hotel; followed by the state of the building. I am glad to say at Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport everyone knows my name and my company's name. I plan to remain a guest.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
ONTEX2280, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experiences at our hotel. We love seeing our regular guests as it is like welcoming home a family member for a visit. We appreciate you helping to spread the word about the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airports and the services we provide. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport

Reviewed May 24, 2011

. Everyone was great. The room was perfect. My 12 year old daughter and two of her friends ended up staying with us on Saturday. So the room was perfect. They had the shuttle pick them up then they went to the room used the workout room and spa and thought they were hot stuff. LOL. The breakfast was perfect for us since we were so busy that it ended up being the only thing I ate all day. I just want to tell you again thank you. You and your team are the best.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
ONTEX2280, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and for sharing your experience with others.. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and that you found our hotel above your expectations. We strive to give our guests the most friendly and comfortable experience possible and we appreciate you recognizing those efforts. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed March 17, 2011

We travel every week for my husbands work, so we are in a lot of hotels.
This one is a nice location...a mall is within walking distance. Many food options, again within walking distance.
The hotel is clean, and quiet. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
ONTEX2280, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2011

Thank you very much for your response, we appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to serving you again! Happy Travels!

Reviewed January 25, 2011

1) Unprofessional front desk rep
2) They will promise you something, but never follow-up
3) Deceitful (screwed up my room reservations)
4) They cared more about your business than YOU
5) More focus on giving excuses rather than resolving the issue
6) I promised myself to stay away from this franchise
7) I was so dissatisfied that I will cancel my future plan to purchase a timeshare with their Holiday Club Vacations

***This is what i had to contend with, others may have different experience...

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jorrellp

At the Holiday Inn Express & Suites our goal is to service every guest with high level of satisfaction. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we will always strive to accomplish these goals. We have an ongoing training with our team and we will address these concerns and assure that no other guest has this type of experience and we will we would like the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed January 2, 2011

I was staying at another local hotel and they sold my room so i had to check out and came here to this hotel for NasCar Weekend at Fontana speedway. This is new hotel and has best breakfast around period... It staff is so nice and helpful.. I paid alot for stay and i felt it was worth every penny since it was new comfortable and perfect.. I stay in alot room and never write reviews but doing it because this hotel deserves it. Im a diamond rewards member and get free goodie bag for staying here and was super nice to receieve,,thank you holiday iNN

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

It is always nice to hear positive feedback on the staff. Each member of our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Family takes great pride in making sure each guest has an unforgettable stay. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

Placed in a smoking room. Did move me the following night. But upon returning home, I discovered I left my cell phone charger at the hotel. I am a 5 hour drive away. They said they have a box full - weren't really interested in helping me. They could offer to email photos of the brand chargers in their lost and found. They could keep the items found by date/room number. there are ways to provide customer service. I would have been willing to pay for shipping via credit card.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anonomousnorthernca2

Thank you for your comments we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We do offer 4 guestrooms that are smoking and are highly requested.

Our lost & found procedure is as follows;
1/ The attendant turns in lost item to supervisor,
2/ Item is logged and tagged with room number and date
3/ Guest will be notified,
4/ Hotel to receive direction from guest on how he/she would like item shipped.

We do apologize for your inconvenience that you experienced and hopefully you will have an opportunity to come and stay with us again!

Reviewed June 26, 2010

I was complete shocked when friends and family found it very hard to reach my room the staff made it a point to screen my calls and harass my family when they were trying contact me even refusing to connect a few of my calls. the daytime manager was very rude. I have spent most of the last 25 years as customer service and can't believe the basic disrespect I had to put up with. I had to stay and complete my event at that hotel but I will not give them my business again. my new job will have me traveling a lot and I know that I rather sleep in my truck then pay good money for this kind of service.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Balaldor

Thank you very much for your feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience that our procedure has caused you. Your "Safety & Security” is very important to us and we take it extremely serious. Any incoming calls for a guest we do ask the guest last name and if two last names are the same we do request for the first name this will assure that the call are routed to the correct room and does not disturb any other guest. This may seem like an inconvenience; however it is a professional practice that is followed throughout the hospitality industry.