$104
$99
$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$129
Hyatt.com
$199
EmbassySuites.com
$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$137
$95
$69
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
All reviewsmarie calendarsmarie callenderconvention centerontario airportfourth floorcoffee pothighly recommend this hotelearly flightking suitefront desk staffnice roombed was comfortablemini fridgeraddisonshuttleinternet
Reviewed December 30, 2010

The Holiday Inn Ontario Airport is a fairly new property, and it shows. But the best feature of the hotel is not its mint condition, but the friendly staff that seemed full of genuine enthusiasm for their job. From the front desk staff who handled the late night check-in with cheer to the restaurant server who explained the breakfast offerings, to the employee who handled the check-out with aplomb (“What could we have done to make your stay better, other than making it free?”), their attitude exemplified friendly hospitality and professionalism.

The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is complimentary WiFi, and best of all, there is a rate that comes with a US$20 breakfast voucher that offers a wide variety of morning nourishments that should please diverse palates from the decadent bacon-and-eggs traditionalists to those who prefer the healthier fruit-plate-and-yogurt.

I am not sure that I am a fan of the line of toiletries from Bath & BodyWorks that features a Coconut Lime fragrance that lingers on the body as if one has just returned from a Copacabana vacation. On the other hand, the rooms look out to the majestic San Bernadino mountains, and the hotel is but a mile away from the Ontario Airport.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sojourneys
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I travel a lot for work and have stayed in my fair share of hotels. This is just about the nicest holiday inn I've stayed at,even nicer than some intercontinental hotels. The hotel was clean, modern, the staff was nice, and the rooms were quite impressive. The only thing that wasn't great was that the bathroom fan was loud and seemed to be on all night. It was fine to close the bathroom door though. Breakfast was delicious. I ordered a fruit bowl and it was literally the biggest bowl of fresh fruit I'd ever seen served for $7. Will definitely stay here again if I'm looking for a hotel in the ontario area.

• Stayed: November 2010
1  Thank NatalieIU
Reviewed October 18, 2010

This is my first review of any hotel on Trip Advisor but I have been wanting to start sharing my reviews since I travel a lot. I like to stay at Holiday Inns because Priority Club is a pretty good customer loyalty program. The particular Holiday Inn is one of the nicest I've found so I'm happy this is my first review.

I travel almost every week on business and stay frequently at this hotel. I would say that my stays here are almost always perfect. From time to time the wireless internet gives me problems, and I have not gotten my newspaper delivered once or twice, but overall this is a great hotel.

I am usually at this hotel for one or two nights at a time. The rooms are large with comfortable beds, refrigerators, and working air conditioners. Although close to the freeway and railroad tracks, I hardly ever hear noise. The pool is nice and maintained well (even though I have only used it a few times) and the interior of the hotel is nice. The fitness center is really nice and serves the business traveler well. The restaurant is decent but I don't use it much, and the bar has good happy hour specials which I do take advantage of from time to time. The hotel staff is helpful and friendly. I will single out Easter as exceptional. She has always called me by name when I return and is very pleasant. For a business traveler, customer service can make up for all sorts of problems. When you put customer service together with a great hotel it makes staying in a place much, much easier.

I would highly recommend this clean, comfortable, reasonably-priced hotel to anyone who is going to be staying in the Inland Empire.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2010

The Holiday Inn Ontario Airport was a pleasant surprise during our recent trip to LA. When we booked the hotel, the reviews and pictures for this hotel looked decent and the rates were good. When we arrived, we found a great chain hotel located just off the interstate and within minutes of the Ontario Airport. The rooms were nice and spacious, with windows that opened to allow in fresh air, and the common areas were clean and inviting. We found the hotel to be very quiet - a great joy given its location!

Part of what makes this hotel so great is the staff. When we arrived, we were given the warmest greeting I've ever had at a Holiday Inn by Jonathon - he was very friendly and inviting. You could tell he was busy - yet he made us feel like we were the only guests in the hotel. He even went so far as to arrange for a cab to bring us back to the hotel from the airport because the shuttle was out of commission that night. While that should be a standard service at many hotels, I've unfortunately found that to be an exception rather than the rule.

Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was fine - it wasn't spectacular, but it was tasty.

I've stayed in a number of Holiday Inns (and related properties) across the United States and have to say that this particular Holiday Inn is one of the best! I would definitely stay there again if I was in Ontario.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
TomVW31, Manager at Holiday Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2010

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I have shared them with our staff and we do hope to see you here again in the future.

Reviewed July 3, 2010

My family and I stayed overnight at this Holiday Inn for one night and were very pleased. Check-inn was very seamless and quick with a very professional woman handling the duty. The lobby was spacious and impressive with high ceilings and a gift shop. The rooms were fantastic and exceeded our expectations. 2 very comfortable beds, many pillows, dark wood furnishings, free safe, quiet A/C, flat screen TV with many channels (and in-room movies for a charge), free wi-fi, very attractive bathroom with a wonderful shower-head. The shower was so nice I must have spent 20 minutes in it when I usually spend 5. We needed a crib for our baby which was promptly delivered and attractively made. I truly wish I could have spent more than one night here. ps... there was also a pool but we didn't use because the weather was in the 60s. I would have no qualms about staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
TomVW31, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2010

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff is thrilled they were able to please you and they all hope to see you again another time!