$99
HIExpress.com
$149
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$132
$101
$81
$221
$124
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
$99
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$79
All reviewsmarie calendarsmarie callenderconvention centerontario airportfourth floorcoffee pothighly recommend this hotelearly flightking suitefront desk staffnice roombed was comfortablemini fridgeraddisonshuttleinternet
Reviewed December 7, 2008

Booked blind on Hotwire, when I saw "Holiday Inn" after paying, I was not so sure as I have seen some older properties in Holiday Inn chain...well, This was such a surprise! We booked last minute, arrived at 11 pm and were received with the most warm welcome. The men at the desk described ammenities, including hours of pool, spa and business center. Informed us of the breakfast restaurant and nearby restaurant/lounge and even invited us to enjoy the fresh oranges from the fruit bowl! They offered to help us with any luggage. Then, upon opening the door to our room, we were stunned to see such beautifully decorated & amazingly clean room. As a person most particular in my bedding, I was impressed with the perfectly comfortable bed. The granite bathroom was impressive. Our children loved it all as well. They too love the nice hotels and enjoy details and ammenities; it was so great to hear my 8 year old say, "Oh, nice granite counters!" No detail overlooked. In the morning we went to breakfast. There were LCD TVs at each table. Food was good, prices fine, serivce: AGAIN: EXCELLENT!!! Atmosphere cannot be better. The pool was so sparkling and perfect temperature. We had not planned to swim, but we did as the Pool water was PERFECT: No excess chemicals. Maids were kind to give extra shampoo/conditioner. I asked if our room had never been used, but apparently the hotel has been renovated 03-08, and just well cared for. Linens were of highest comfort. Style was modern and PERFECT for a relaxing feel. How it could be so quiet in every room I have no idea. No sounds from other guests whatsoever. This was the best! The view from our room was so beautiful morning and night! There was coffee maker and two different high qualtiy teas, including chamomile! I was only sad tht we had not booked a second night! I cannot emphasize enough the quality of this hotel experience. Being near Ontario International Airport was an aspect that had me packing the sleep aids in fear of the roaring jet engines at all hours, but SO STRANGE: We heard NOTHING! I cannot figure this out, but seriously: I grew up in So. California...Ontario has always creeped me out. From the Holiday Inn we were at, I have to say, Ontario is LOVELY!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2008

We stayed for a couple of days on our way back to Oz. Stayed here based primarily on price & the appearance. Although it is a fair drive from LA, Disneyland, Santa Monica, Hollywood etc. We were ecstatic with the choice. Very clean, very new, great. The family enjoyed their stay.

The Staff were excellent! Very Professional & made us feel special & very welcome.

Great work Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2008

We recently had an event in Ontario at the Convention Center. We decided to tour the Southern California area before the weekend events. Although we were staying in Ontario, and most everything there was to do in LA was about 45 mins away, the hotel staff treated us like valued customers, and made it a pleasure to stay there, far away from the "action". By the time the weekend came, they were more like family, helping us with where to find the sunset and something good to eat in Laguna, to where to take our 9 year old daughter for some family fun!

We ate in the hotel restaurant for almost every meal, and they were able to accommodate our requests, as we tried to eat smart, and relatively inexpensively on our trip. Even though there were some fast food places nearby, we felt much better off at the hotel restaurant.

We made use of the laundry facilities, and the washer/dryer were efficient, and a good bargain.

Thanks to Jennifer Keep, Director of Sales, for the great rate, too!

Reviewed July 1, 2008

I spent a week in this Holiday Inn for business purposes and was very pleased overall. There are some weaknesses, but they are relatively minor.

The property is very well maintained. The parking lot had ample spaces and was very clean. The exterior of the building was also in good repair and was attractive. Reaching the Holiday Inn (HI) was a little difficult, as the street it faces has no direct access and the location did not appear on two different gps systems. With a little thought, however, locating the HI was not too bad.

The desk staff were outstanding throughout my stay. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I was greeted cheerfully every time I walked through the lobby, fresh baked cookies were available on one night and staff were very helpful with directions and travel arrangements.

Housekeeping was a little mixed. There were six people in my group and, although our rooms were very near one another on the same floor, we all had different problems with housekeeping. I had no trash pickup for three days; others received no fresh towels or washcloths.

The room was very nice with ample space, a very comfortable bed and a very nice LCD HD television. I was on the top floor and the day I arrived the outside temp was well over 100. I feared that the air conditioning would not be able to keep up, but was pleasantly surprised that my room stayed nicely cool.

The room included free ethernet and wifi, which was adequately fast. For additional access, the business center was open 24 hours and included two new Gateway PCs with a printer/scanner/fax/copier.

There is also a "four star" restaurant and bar adjoining the lobby. Breakfast (buffet or by menu) was okay but pricey. The buffet was over $13 and offered nothing more than you typically find for free at a Fairfield Inn. Dinner was available, but the restaurant seemed very lightly used at that time.

The only other issue I encountered was that the airport shuttle did not operate on the weekend. I realize this is a business hotel with the highest traffic on Monday through Friday, but no weekend shuttle just seemed odd.

Overall, I was pleased with my stay and would have no problem with staying at this Holiday Inn again.

1  Thank DrDMC
Reviewed June 27, 2008

Very nice and friendly front desk staff. Up to date business center, very nice bar, modern decor, very clean in every respect, overall excellent experience. Well worth it for $110.