All reviewsmarie callendermarie calendarsconvention centerontario airportroom was cleanfourth floorhighly recommend this hotelearly flightcoffee potking suitefront desk staffmini fridgeraddisonshuttleinternetcheckin
Reviewed June 21, 2008

This is a newer construction close to the Ontario (CA) Airport. The property is gorgeous and boasts rooms as beautiful as the lobby.

Upon check-in, the wonderful treatment by the staff began as they greeted me by name and noted my frequent stay status with the chain.

The room was very large and included microwave, fridge, coffee maker, desk area with Internet access, TV, king bed and ugly chair. Carpet was new. Bath was spacious and well appointed. Only negative in room was metal doors on closet. Otherwise a very outstanding room for the rate I had.

The lobby bar is okay but slightly sterile--it is a stretch to say that and is the only even remotely negative thing I can say about this property. If you need to stay by the airport this should be your primary destination.

The only negative about its location by the airport is the only restaurant in the area NOT inside a hotel appears to be a Marie Callendars (sp?) next door. I checked with my GPS and was unable to find other decent dining within a couple of miles of the hotel unless I was willing to dine in a hotel's restaurant.

Stayed: March 2008
1  Thank Bookflyer
Reviewed May 8, 2008

I got married at the Holiday Inn Ontario Airport on April 20th 2008. It was a dream wedding. We got a great price and were still able to wow all of our guests. I have nothing but good things to say. My husband had family from out of town in for the wedding and they all stayed here. Everyone was very happy with their stay and their rooms. We also reserved 2 rooms for 2 nights, a bridal room and grooms room. We were happy with both. We booked a suite for myself and my bridesmaids to get ready and we were very happy. Everyone was comfortable and we all had plenty of room even with the 3 makeup/hair artists we had and all their supplies. My husband booked a regular room for himself and the groomsmen to get ready. They seemed to have enough space as well.
It was nice not having to travel to different locations for the wedding. This took alot of stress out of the day. We did not have to worry about limo rentals or anything like this. We got ready upstairs, got married in one of their meeting rooms, and our reception was in the room next door. The rooms are very nice and accomodated our 100 guests with no problem. There was plenty of room . The price was reasonable for everything and the food was delicious and served right on schedule. The servers were prompt and the bartenders were entertaining and quick too. I am surprised they were able to handle all of our drink loving friends and family the way they did. The meeting rooms were transformed into the wedding location of my dreams. I am so happy we did our wedding here. I was a little skeptical having my wedding here instead of a more upscale hotel, but we saved a ton of money, got great service, and had the dream wedding we had always hoped for. We had to leave at 5 am the next morning to the airport so they made check out really easy for us. We had no problems at all and I am happy with the choice I made.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2008

Hotel was new so it wasn't bad. But I have a feeling it won't be nice for long. You can tell it's not attended to or managed very well. Check in took way too long (by some patronizing guy who spoke to me as if I was 3 yrs old). Dirty room service dishes were left out in the hall for over 15 hours. Wireless internet didn't work, and they charged me for an extra night which took FIVE calls to finally get resolved. The restaurant is awful. There was hair on my toast and when I told the waiter about it - he chuckled. Room was decent size, moderately clean and the beds were comfortable. Based on my experience, I'm pretty sure it's gone downhill just since I stayed there so I don't think I'll be back.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank StotheC
Reviewed March 22, 2008

Even though this hotel has been open for only a month or so, I've stayed there twice already. The staff is wonderful; they are very attentive, and well-trained.

The accomodations are excellent as well. Being so new, it should come as no surprise that the rooms are clean and comfortable. Both rooms I've stayed in were well appointed, and had flat screen televisions. This - in my opinion - is a nice touch. The business center works well, and has two PCs, a printer/fax/copier, and plenty of extra supplies.

I also liked the restaurant there. I had breakfast at the restaurant during my last stay, and was happy with my meal. Each booth has a flat screen TV in it, so you can watch whatever you want while you eat. I especially appreciate this feature, as I usually travel alone and it is nice to catch up on the day's news while I wait for my food.

Stayed: March 2008
1  Thank echocrest
Reviewed March 17, 2008

This is a great hotel. It's clean and comfortable. The service is amazing! Overall wonderful experience.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business