Holiday Inn Ontario Airport
$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$129
$179
$129
$109
$78
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$140
$124
  • Pool
$109
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$79
$159
$134
Residence Inn
Plus Ontario(Ontario)
$130
$111
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmarie calendarsconvention centermarie callenderontario airportfourth floorup to dateearly flighthighly recommend this hotelking suitefront desk staffnice roombed was comfortablemini fridgeraddisonshuttleinternetspire
Reviewed February 21, 2013

First of all, I have no real complaints about the room itself or the condition of the room. It is standard, clean, and comfortable. Now, I am a frequent traveler, very loyal to the Priority Club brand (Platinum Elite). I seldom post a negative review of a place, but this one deserves it. I would rather sleep in my rental car than stay here again if it meant dealing with the employee who handled my check in. I'm serious, I don't have the patience!! Rude, brash, and non-caring. Even worse, I provided some honest and professional feedback to the General Manager of the property, who chose not to respond. Lots of hotels in the area, no need to continue with this one.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Shari H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear autiger3313,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We have a very professional staff throughout the hotel, please accept my sincere apology that you did not receive the best customer service when you checked in at our hotel. We appreciate all feedback from all guests it is taken seriously and used for training to ensure these issues do not happen in the future.

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I think this hotel should be called the "out of order" Holiday Inn.

Very nice lobby and nice rooms, however, when I went downstairs for breakfast this morning, there was an employee at the front of the restaurant telling the guests that they were out of food, that they had not received the food delivery and all they had was cereal?!

Tonight when I walked to the fitness room, next to the elevator is a laundry room. Right on top of a washing machine was a sign stating "out of order" and finally when I got to the fitness room, all three treadmills had "out of order" signs on them.

To me, all this disrepair shows a poorly run hotel.

Unless management changes I won't come back. There are way too many other options available.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Shari H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Mrtonothorns,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. We do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced with the washing machine and the treadmills not working during your stay. We are working diligently on having these machines repaired.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Beautiful hotel, very clean, great friendly staff. I have stayed here several times & will continue to choose holiday inn Ontario for my hotel stays. Hotel is very kept up with almost like new, very convenient to freeways, convention center, & local restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Tommysgirl121,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are extremely pleased that you enjoy our hotel and our staff. Thank you for continuing to stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Check-in was great -- the front desk staffer was very nice and provided us with waters and granola snack bars -- very thoughtful! The lobby is very nice, and the rooms are well appointed too. We were very pleased. We were staying for just one night -- attending an Ontario Reign hockey game the night we checked in, then leaving by 9 the next morning to get to downtown LA in time to beat traffic, parking issues, etc. for the Kings opening day/banner raising at Staples Center. When we got back from the Ontario Reign game around 10 pm (centrally located to that arena, BTW), there was a form letter from the hotels saying that water needed to be shut off from 6 to 7:30 am the next day. A little inconvenient, but we didn't think it was disrupt our morning schedule too much. However, at 8:15, when I went to take a shower, the water still was not on. I called the front desk and she said it would be another 5 minutes. However, at 8:20, the water was still not on, and two of us had to be ready and checked out by 9 -- we couldn't wait to see if the water would turn on. When we left our room with our bags shortly before 9, the water still was not on. When we checked out, the same woman I spoke to on the phone was handling check-out. She made no mention about the water shutoff. We had to inform her that that water was still off and that we were promised it would have been back on by 8:20. She claimed that it was going to be on soon, but that did us no good, and she had no sympathy for the fact that we didn't have enough water to flush the toilet, and it was barely a trickle to brush our teeth. She said the city forced them to do the shutoff, which I understand, for whatever the reason was, but to do it during a period of time when people are trying to get ready for the day seems crazy. Why not late at night, in the middle of the night, or after check-out?
What bothered us most is there was no sincere attempt to rectify the issue with the hotel patrons, at least with us. I am a Priority Club member, and this now turns me off of wanting to stay with Holiday Inn if it means that the hotel will do what they can to book rooms without consideration for what they are asking their guests to put up with. There are a couple Holiday Inn Express hotels nearby; they could have offered guests the opportunity to move to a sister hotel the night before the water shut-off -- there should have been some kind of contingency plan, or at least a way to compensate for the lack of a critical resource. It was upsetting that there was no empathy and that it was something that we had to put up with, as if we were being selfish.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear VancouverWannabe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class service and for that please accept my sincere apology for the water shortage you experienced during your stay. I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and rest assured your feedback will be reviewed and most certainly be forwarded to the appropriate departments. We will work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This hotel is right next to the convention center and a short drive away from two major shopping centers: Ontario Mills and Victoria Gardens. My wife and I had a short getaway together here and stayed in one of the king rooms. The room was slightly larger than a typical hotel room and was nicely furnished. The lights were on the dim side since they were using CFL bulbs. I would recommend this place for business or leisure travel. It was priced very competitively and we had a great time. We will go back again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Shari H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear lfpdad,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay, shopping and our location. Thank you for spending your short getaway with us!

We hope to see you on your return trip to Ontario.