“Loud, Tacky, and Rude --”
Review of New York Grill

New York Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
New York Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 337 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rochester Rd.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Just got back from what was planned to be a nice dinner out - We chose the New York Grill in Ontario as we had never been there, and the reviews were good.

We walked in - were seated at a nice table - then surrounded by large loud parties - including a group of 10+ loud drunk patrons... we asked to be moved.. we were to a "intimate" little table -- in the BAR - complete with football on the TV - Loud drunks 3 tables down that were spewing profanities.. and the answer by the manager "you should have been here yesterday" it was so quite.

Food was good - not great. Service was very good from a waiter who understood what we wanted vrs what we were receiving -- my recommendation is to AVOID this place - there are plenty of nice classy places to go at this price point. There is absolutely no excuse for the way we were treated - If we hadn't have ordered before the large groups were seated we would have - and still should have - walked out.

I will go back to the New York grill when it is the last restaurant open in America... and then only if someone pays me to go... Ruined the night.. ruined the evening .. ruined the event. NEVER again .... NEVER!

2  Thank Randy R

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is a really nice restaurant, didn't know it was even there. I searched for a nice place to take my husband to dinner for his birthday. We were not disappointed. The restaurant has nice ambiance, food was good and service was great. Great wine list too!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went there for lunch with coworkers and very much enjoyed the food and the service was great. I would go back if in town again.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a gem in Ontario, CA. The decor was great and they have a live piano bar. The staff is knowledgeable and top notch in service. The food was to die for. I have eaten here 4 times in the last year and every time I was not disappointed. We had lunch there the other day and even the sandwiches were great. I would recommend this place if you have a business meeting as they have several banquet areas. Great for birthdays, anniversaries etc. A must stop if you want great food in the Inland Empire area!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Awesome steaks, fish, pasta. Great Wine selection & cocktails.

Been to New York Grill? Share your experiences!