“Wow... how did I forget about this place - it was excellent.”
Review of New York Grill

New York Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
New York Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 322 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rochester Rd.
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I have been to the NY Grill years ago - back before other local 'malls' took some of the higher end traffic away from the Ontario Mills center - I remember the Grill as the high end restaurant with live music in the evenings etc... but its been years. Returning with my office for our christmas lunch, I was really surprised. The ambiance was excellent, the service top notch and the food quality was excellent given peers. There is still some opportunity to get picky about things since I always want places to get better - for example the salmon/pasta dish was too heavy in sauce which overpowered the salmon. But that said, well worth a visit if you've never gone, or its been years. Everyone in our party was really surprised - I think as an 'older' place and in the least trendy of the local shopping destinations this restaurant is probably been overlooked.

1  Thank LondonUnveiled

Reviewed November 30, 2011

I went with a co-worker and customers - what a wonderful time we had. Starting at the bar during happy hour (Super Martini's) and then moving to the dining room; the entire experience was great. Super steaks were ordered by (3) of us, and a broiled seafood platter as well - nothing was disappointing.

1  Thank JaimeInDenver
Reviewed November 11, 2011

There are alot of places to eat in Ontario, especially around the Ontario Mills Outlet Mall...we found this place while on business, staying at the fabulous Ayres chain and fell in love....we get the meal for two about 60-70, the fried artichoke hearts with lemon zest is to DIE!! then moving onto the salad wedge, then the main course, and finish it off (if you can) with a creme brulee or amazing tiramasu!!! never had a bad meal..

1  Thank Sirensrising
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Amazing seasoning, lobster and staed is to die for yumm.

Reviewed July 1, 2011

Parking is limited. Located near the Ontario Mills Shopping Center, this is really an upscale palce for special occassions with good food and service.

1  Thank highwaytrip

Been to New York Grill? Share your experiences!