“food good reception dreadful”

Black Angus Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 315 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Inland Empire & Haven
Description: Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you're craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It's more than a tradition - it's our passion every day. Black Angus offers a full array of menu items that are naturally gluten free. Ask for their Gluten Free Trail Map.
surrey
“food good reception dreadful”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were staying in Fontana for a weeks break, really looking forward to having a good meal at the Black Angus , as reviews say how good the food is.
When we entered the restraint we were shocked how many people were just standing there waiting for there table, we were not welcomed by the girls at desk, the were rude and told us we had to wait for 15 mins . This seemed to be the normal message for everyone. We actually saw a family walk out. A lady saying she expects service. I am now waiting by the front door for 25 mins , and l went up to the girl at the desk and said how long now , explained they haven't welcomed us in or given us a seat or a complimentary drink while we wait , she replied You wanna speak to a manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I replied again l waited for the creepy manager to arrive , he then all of a sudden showed us to our table , our waitress was lovely, but we still waited ages for our meal , but l didn't mind that , at least we were seated and could chat over a drink, the food was good when it arrived , we enjoyed our meal , but I would never return there as I didn't like how I was treated , and the manager gave us a discount , but that wasn't what we wanted , we wanted him to understand meet and greet, and be honest how long you have to wait

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank kazakay

Casa Grande, Arizona
“great food”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I went to this steak house as it was close to my hotelt. I was impressed with service I recieved. My steak was cooked to perfection.overalls great restaurant

Visited October 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Very Nice”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was in town for business and had dinner at the bar. This restaurant is located in a nice safe area. Ontario is a nice, safe town or at least this area is. They did have a mid week deal on prime rib and dessert. I didn't get that, but should have. It would have been a better value. The bar tender should have pointed out that deal, but didn't. I had a steak, potatoes, & dessert. I also had a draft beer. Over all, everything was good, no complaints. I just think it was a little pricey. But, it's California and it's nice and clean. So, it is what it is. I would go back again. The food was average as well as the total experience.

• Visited October 2013
Banning, California
“Over-priced Meals”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The food and service were excellent, but considering the size of the portions, it is way over-priced. Our bill for two dinners (no dessert) was over $50. Luckily, someone had given us a $50 gift certificate, otherwise, I would never had ordered the meals.

Visited August 2013
“Below average at best.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a place to overload on food, this is the place for you.

The prime rib had little to no flavor. The lobster was also very bland and quite possibly over cooked.

Drink menu is interesting, almost a highlight.

For what is charged, you definitely don't get what you pay for. Better steak can be found at an Outback.

Visited August 2013