“family friendly”

Ranked #6 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
guatemala, Guatemala
“family friendly”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

really enjoyed staying at this hotel, everything was excellent and so close to the mall, it was awesome. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Los Angeles area. My kids loved staying here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
New York, United States
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Love the location,inside a MALL! also friendly staff.Hotel was super clean.Pool area was great..sad I only stayed one night..will be back!Highly recommend to any traveler ,was family friendly.................... Food was also good ....

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Hawthorne, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was there for a family memorial service. It was a last minute to plan a hotel visit. My kids joins me. The check in and out was made very easy. I even had to come in early and I that was arranged as well. The staff made it easy for me. This was a midway stop on my way to the service. It was good to get back and be able to relax before returning home the next morning.

Thank Johnetta E. M
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The hotel is new and located adjacent to the Ontario Mills outlet. It is easily accessible by two major freeways, and very near the Ontario Airport.

The front desk staff was efficient and attentive, and always greeted me, whether it was 3 pm or 3 am. The room was standard, but no mini-fridge. If you get an accessible room, be aware that there are like 50 rails in the shower. They had coffee most of the time, but not early (early) am...like when I was headed to the airport and really needed a cup of coffee. There isn't anything that stands out about this hotel, other than it is simply a business-type hotel. There is a pool, but it is a simple rectangle and I never saw anyone in the pool area.

If you are traveling on business, it's perfect. If you are looking for a vacation, look elsewhere.

Room Tip: An accessible room is huge...and empty with a lot of rails in the shower. There really isn't a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed here twice in the last 2 months. Hampton Inn is my favourite chain of hotels in the USA as you always know what you are going to get. The rooms and beds are clean and comfortable and it's always value for money. The staff are lovely.

The only complaint I have about our stay here is that in May our stay overlapped a group of teenagers and I was woken at about midnight by people who were either running laps or moving furniture around above me, I couldn't work out which.

Otherwise, as usual our stays here were excellent.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top floor especially if there are sporting groups or groups of teenagers st...
Glendale, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This hotel was a nice place to stay. It was a little farther out than where I usually stay in proximity to where I had to visit my client site in Pomona becasue the other places were already sold out. The ammenities were good, staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh. When I arrived, my back was hurting pretty bad and the front desk lady was very helpful in obtaining me some ziploc bags so that I could ice my back. She went above and beyond to accomodate me. The rest of the staff were very friendly - including the cleaning staff. Everytime I walked past one in the hallway, they always greeted the guests. This is a great place to stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Roseburg, Oregon
Reviewed June 16, 2013

good quite rooms. friendly staff. good breakfast. good location but parking is limited, overflow gets to park across the street. Rooms are comfortable, air conditioning is efficient and beds are comfortable. Definitely an repeat stay if in the area and close to the airport

1 Thank Carmen M