“Dennys”

Ranked #19 of 315 Restaurants in Ontario
Atlanta, Georgia
“Dennys”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Denny's as usual. Great breakfast food late at night. Server was insanely friendly.

Great..... Great..... Great.....

Definitely will go back.

Visited June 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Close to the Hotel.”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I liked that it right next to the hotel, good food. Also very convenient to the highway. I travel from Las Vegas, that's like a half way point for me when traveling to Santa Maria.

Visited May 2014
Blue Jay
“nice place thats beeen around since I was small”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The menu is always being changed so you will not get sick of it.The food for all age's the price is a little higher than I would like it, but the American dollar has devalued, so once was good and low, is higher in price. The location is great... We will be back

• Visited January 2014
Saline, Michigan
“First and Last time at a Dennys”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Taking a day trip from Palm Springs to LA and stopped here with my boyfriend for breakfast as we were starving! It was about 10am so the early breakfast crowds had left and we were seated immediately. The menu had many options but why I am giving this a bad review is because of two things 1. My boyfriend had a thick plastic piece about 1 inch long in his biscuits and gravy which if he would have eaten could have cut his mouth and 2. After we finished our meal, I had a baja skillet which thankfully I dislike avocado and had pushed it to the side, we found a dead fly on my food, cooked into the avocado, with little legs and wings. EWW! We were comped for his meal however I paid for mine but still told them about it. Unfortunately this one time experience has ruined how I view this establishment.

• Visited January 2014
North Salt Lake, Utah
“Great Service”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The service was great all the three times we visited this place. First time it was late in the night but the waitresses were smiling like they had just started the day. Denny's is always our place of choice when we are in a new town and do not know the local restaurants and want something fast but want to sit down and have it.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!