“Diet Dangerous”

Dining options: Reservations
Upland, California
“Diet Dangerous”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This award-winning teeny place has been getting more and more creative with its cupcake offerings. Breakfast cupcakes with bacon. A new one with pieces of chicken on top.

Dynamite icings. Some with fillings. NOT inexpensive, but worth it for a special treat or occasion.

Visited May 2013

Los Angeles, California
“There's a reason why 'Delight' is in their name!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I am a cupcake connoisseur, and I have been for years. I am not a fan of greasy or lard-like sugary frosting, so when I first heard the hype about My Delight Cup Cakery, I had my doubts. But man, did they prove me wrong. You won't pick the frosting off their cupcakes. All their frosting completes the taste of their moist cupcakes. Mind you, it is not a place you can sit down and eat. It's pretty much pick up your cupcake(s) and go. Did I mention they are the L.A. Cupcake challenge winner in three major categories? After one taste, you'll know why. My only complaint is that they are not open on Sundays.

• Visited April 2013