“Great food. Friendly service”

Panda Inn Restaurant - Ontario
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 390 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Guasti
Description: Panda Inn is a leader in upscale Chinese cuisine. The restaurant was established through the vision of Andrew Cherng, founder and chairman of parent company Panda Restaurant Group, and his father, Master Chef Ming-Tsai Cherng. The concept remains simple - to introduce regional Chinese cooking to a local audience. Today, Panda Inn carries on that tradition in a more casually sophisticated setting, practicing the Chinese art of balancing a mixture of tastes and textures in each entree to delight the senses.
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Always loving the Panda Express, I decided to try the Panda Inn. I was very surprised to see how fancy the restaurant was on the inside. Separate rooms with white table cloths. The food was outstanding and the service was exceptional.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Classy restaurants with exceptional Chinese food. On the expensive side but its due to fresh quality ingredients you don't get at heat lamp restaurants.

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Table Linens, extremely polite and competent server, and three plate sizes!!!! They have small, regular and family size entrees. This was our first time here and ordering three truly small plates allowed us to choose three items without having too much. We had such a hard time choosing from the menu. It is aa great lunch size as well. My husband isn’t as an adventurous eater so we stuck to the orange chicken, kon pao, and shrimp lo-mein noodles. My favorite was the shrimp and my husband’s the orange chicken. It was the best orange chicken I have had since it wasn’t super sweet. I loved they had brown rice as well. They waiter was great about taking care of my husband’s allergy to chives and green onions. If ever back in the area, I would be sure to visit.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

This is a place just off the 210 Freeway, easy on and off that has Great Food, fast service and good parkin.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

The good and service was great. I made reservations s month in advance to have a private room. We celebrated my sisters birthday. One of my favorite dish is the chicken garlic.

Date of visit: March 2019