“Above average... for the brand”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #8 of 337 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stopped on a Monday night. Not busy, but we got parked at the bar. I hate that. There's room, but you are going to wait or buy a drink. Waitress was friendly. Wife had the lasagna which was fine. I enjoyed my shrimp fritas, which one can make a meal of. They let me get it as a main course, and then share my wife's salad. Pretty nice. My wife had a glass of lMerlot but got charged for a bottle. Waitress fixed that one pretty quick. All in all, a nice experience for a chain.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant inside and out. We come here frequently as OG in general is my wife's favorite place. We often fly out of Ontario--when we're not flying out of Vegas. Very happy staff and usually a wait. But always worth the wait. My wife and twin daughters love this place. And the peach ice tea.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We got to the Olive Garden in Rancho Cucamonga, CA at about 5:30 PM on a Thursday night, and it was crowded but our wait for a table was less than 5 minutes. Our waiter for the night was Raymond, and he helped make our experience very nice. He was at our table within a couple of minutes to get our drink orders, plus our appetizer orders. He was very prompt in bringing our drinks, and within a few minutes he had our appetizers on the table, still hot.
He gave us time to enjoy our food, checking in on us often. Our main dishes were delivered to us quickly, with the correct orders and again the food was still hot.
A couple of us tried the "All You Can Eat Pasta" special for $9.99, and we both ordered from their 'New' items, and the food tasted great. Raymond checked on us often, refilling our drinks as needed and making sure we had everything we wanted.
We were all impressed with our waiter, Raymond, and his service, and watched as he gave other tables the same attention as he gave us, and I don't think he stopped moving once the whole time we were there. He certainly was instrumental in making our dining experience at Olive Garden very enjoyable.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Atmosphere was not pleasant. Guests are hurded like cattle. The "to go" area guy was the BEST. He was very pleasant as we stood waiting next to his station and asked how the "to go" process works. Upon exiting, he noticed me and gave me a bag with handles when we had finished dining as he saw me struggling with an Olive Garden bag without handles filled to the rim with our left overs.

1  Thank FairfieldSpikesFam
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Choices were many and food was good Service was excellent did not have to wait too long to be seated