“Fits the Olive Garden Template”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #8 of 314 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fits the Olive Garden Template”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

So, we're away from home and I have an Olive Garden Gift Certificate with some credit left on it. Lo and behold, on the way to Costco a few days ago we drove by this Olive Garden and made a point to come back for lunch. We weren't disappointed. Everything we have come to expect from Olive Garden restaurants we have patronized was there; friendly service, familiar menu items, consistent tasting entrees, etc. Well, we had our usual soup, salad and bread-sticks for $7.95 each and were well pleased. What we hadn't planned for was the noise level. The place was packed and it was difficult to carry on a conversation because of the noise. Also, we were a bit surprised when the we were charged $9.50 for my wife's glass of chardonnay. (I guess we should have asked the price first!) All in all, this Olive Garden fares well against its namesakes in other cities.

• Visited January 2013

Long Island, Ny
“Ordinary and Predictable”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Like certain other fast-food restaurants, Olive Garden is predictable in its blandness. I take that back, not so much bland as over-salted. It's the kind of place that contributes to how "chain restaurant" is a derogatory term.

Visited January 2013
Southern California
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I always get seated right away when I come to this Olive Garden. The food is great and the service is excellent. Prices are decent considering you get all you can eat salad, soup, and breadsticks. Order a boat of alfredo sauce to dip your breadsticks in---you'll be hooked!

Visited July 2012
Lake Forest, California
“$11.75 for soup and salad?!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I've always been a fan of Olive Garden restaurants- they have awesome breadsticks, salads, soups, and of course food. This last time I went though, they wanted to charge $11.75 for soup and salad. SOUP AND SALAD!!! I went ahead and ordered an entree (which, needless to say, was awesome) instead of the soup and salad because-say it with me- it's $11.75. Although the food was great and although I will more than likely return to eat at this establishment, the $11.75 price for soup and salad left a bad taste in my mouth.

1 Thank OCTraveler23
Fontana, CA
“Olive Garden, very, very good, for many”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

First of all, the options on this website sorta force me to have been there very recently...it has actually been about 3 or four years....but...it is still there, and my family (not me) really likes it as they continue to go there, very recently in 2012. They enjoy the specials, the food (duh), and the overall scene. Personally, I did enjoy the place (twice), but I did not consider it "special", as my daughter thinks..., yet, it is very clean, accurate, and the food is quite tasty. I guess I, personally, did not see enough money value, but it is a great standard very clean, very well balanced place to eat. It really is a nice restaurant, and the menu is diverse.

Visited December 2011